• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lil MuDKiP's department of goodstuff, XD tutor'd pokes, IV'd Legends, Breeding shop..

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Oo good that u say that then, almost let them into the wild hehe :p

EDIT:

Woah lovely moveset :) I will make it a sweet gliscor :D

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Oo good that u say that then, almost let them into the wild hehe :p

EDIT:

Woah lovely moveset :) I will make it a sweet gliscor :D

yea deff have fun with those guys its why i made em lol come back with more trades after i get more nature'd ubers and ev train them too lol

Years
    I will be recieving some nice new events over the weekend and I will be getting some more ev'ds I hope that I can help your shop bit by bit :)

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I will be recieving some nice new events over the weekend and I will be getting some more ev'ds I hope that I can help your shop bit by bit :)

hey whatever helps the common wealth nd stuff i'd always appreciate it lol btw you should rate my thread 5 stars cause im that cool right??? lolol im jk you dont hafta

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    Are any of those shiny? Even if not, I AM interested in your Arceus, dunno if lower wants are okay, but I do have some from your list, I have shiny mudkip, piplup and voltorb. All untouched.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Hey MuDkIp!

Just wondered if you manged to finish my Ryperior of? With the Trick Room Evs?

252 ATK & 252 HP & 4 Spd

Thanks again ~

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Hey MuDkIp!

Just wondered if you manged to finish my Ryperior of? With the Trick Room Evs?

252 ATK & 252 HP & 4 Spd

Thanks again ~

i did actually but i cant trade ATM i have a doctrs appointment in 20 minutes mind if we trade a little bit later?? If you dont mind...i even got the effort ribbon to prove it's all done =)

.тαмєя

Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    i did actually but i cant trade ATM i have a doctrs appointment in 20 minutes mind if we trade a little bit later?? If you dont mind...i even got the effort ribbon to prove it's all done =)

Ok thanks a bunch :3
    Cya Later Aligator :P

.тαмєя

Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Ok awesome ^.-
    And how did you ev it in all of those and it's only Lv14 xD
    I'll trade you after I finish this round in the Battle Frontier

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Ok awesome ^.-
    And how did you ev it in all of those and it's only Lv14 xD
    I'll trade you after I finish this round in the Battle Frontier

How? I dunno, i've bred and ev tained so many pokes it's really simple for me. The ryhorn your getting has only -2 Atk/Hp/Def IV's from being perfect at Lv.100, and has 0-3 speed IV with negative nature so it'll get it's job done in trick room.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back