• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Linkin Park and what is your favorite song.

Shining Platinum

Lovin' Kallen till I die!
    Years
    Fave song is encore.
    Linkin Park & Jay-Z-Encore.
    *Faint
    *Bleed it out
    *Last Resort
    *In the end
    *Shadow of the Day
    *Numb
    *Paper Cut
    *What I've done
    Linkin PArk rocks!!!!!!!!!!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Linkin Park are good, I just wish people wouldn't talk about bands like them, Dragonforce, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, and the like as the omgbestrockbandsevar. They're becoming the standard, "ifyoudon'tlistentothemyou'renotcool" bands, which is meh.

They're the reason I got back into rock music. (Them and Evanescence)

I'll probably listen to Hybrid Theory and Meteora front to back without stopping once. They're amazing albums. Minutes to Midnight, not so much.

"What I've Done" could be their best song ever, not sure. "Bleed It Out" was HORRIBLE. "Shadow of the Day" was boring. "Given Up" was redeeming, to say the least, but "Leave Out All the Rest" was also pretty boring.

To be honest, when LP beat out Paramore at the '08 VMA's, I facepalmed, not gonna lie. =|

elli

norse god thor
    Years
    Love me some Linkin Park. <333

I only have fourteen songs from four different albums. My favorites are;
    +Points of Authority
    +In The End
    +Given Up
    +In Between
    +& Leave Out All The Rest

The rest, specifically What I've Done & Crawling, are good, too, but not favorites. P:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Linkin Park is one of my favourite bands. I didn't like Minutes to Midnight as much as previous albums but when I saw them live in Milton Keynes the songs sort of grew on me. Anyway my favourite songs by them are;
    "In The End"
    "Pushing Me Away" Live in Tokyo version
    "Shadow Of The Day"
    All of them songs mean something to me and have helped me in my bad times.

Sadistic Typhlosion

Mom, I'm not a stalkeerrrr-uh!
    Years
    XP Leave Out all the Rest is one of the best songs I've ever heard.

"...I'm strong on the surface... not all the way through....
    I've never been perfect... but neither have you...."

AWESOME. XD Oddly, I like the second verse much better than the first, to the point where I'll rewind my computer to the beginning of the second verse. Meh. O.O XD XP X3 :D

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Eh, I used to be a fan, but I got older, they got boring. I'll still YouTube Breaking the Habit once in a blue moon, but that's about it.

Oh, and I REALLY want to shoot them all in the face for making Shadow of the Day.
    Really.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I think "What I've Done" is a boring song. I haven't listened to much of their stuff, but I really like "In The End", "Numb" and "Breaking the Habit".

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Me love Linkin Park,I personally like Leave Out All The Rest,it was featured in Twilight at the ending credits.

King!

better
    Years
    I really like the song Leave Out all tghe Rest. Its the only song by them that ive heard, but its one of my favorite overall songs!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I really like the song Leave Out all tghe Rest. Its the only song by them that ive heard, but its one of my favorite overall songs!

I agree...I heard this song a few times and I really enjoyed it!

Back