• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Linkin Park and what is your favorite song.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Linkin Park are okay, but they are nowhere near being the best band in the world. 'Course, I'm not going to make a statement like that without having actual evidence to back it up and I can safely say that I do indeed own all three albums. If you had asked me what my favourite Linkin Park song was about a year ago, I probably would've compiled a list consisting of the well known songs such as Breaking the Habit, Numb, In the End, What I've Done, Shadow of the Day and whatever else. However, it's present day and my views are ever-changing. Seeing as my circle of friends have gotten into Linkin Park over the last year or so, I constantly hear there major singles being sung wherever I go, and as we all know, playing songs over and over again makes them less favourable. Because of this, I've started liking a lot of their work that has yet to receive the recognition it deserves. While Hands Held High is good, Leave Out All the Rest steals the crown; it really spoke to me in a time when I was desperately seeking counsel.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im not a huge fan of them but I do like them and my favorite song is Numb.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I really didn't like Linkin Park growing up. And in a way I still really don't. But I can appreciate some of the things they do. They have good melodies and they cater to their market very well. They pretty much epitomize nu-rock. At my work they always play the song "Shadow of the Day" and I guess I'd have to say that is my favorite LP song.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    I despise minutes to midnights, they just lost it on that album. Hybrid Theory and Meteora will always be classics.
    Favs:
    Papercut
    Step Up
    Points of Authority

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    My favorite LP song would have to be Faint. The lyrics and rhymes in that song were amazing. I agree with alot of people on this topic that LP's older stuff (hybrid theory and Meteora) were better than Minutes to Midnite but saying that What I've Done would have to be my second favorite song by them. From Hybrid Theory I like In the End, actually the song that got me listening to Linkin Park

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Linkin Park?!?!? (When I hear Linkin Park, I'm like a moth to a flame! XD)

Anyway, my favourites are:
    • Numb
    • What I've Done
    • Faint
    • Shadow of the day
    • Breaking the habit (mainly because its the first one I heard XD)

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I much prefer their older stuff. :/

Cure for the itch would have to be my favourite. :]

Back