• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Linkin Park

Years
    Hmm, I think quite differently. I think they do an excellent job... I don't see how they are destroying their genre... do you mean the screaming? ^^;

I don't really listen to their songs much anymore but it would be great to see them release another album.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I couldn't really name a favourite song by LP, since they tend to span slightly different styles and I don't like to compare them...

I do like "From the Inside" and "Easier to Run" though. And "One Step Closer". And "Faint". And... oh, forget it, I'm going to end up naming most of them.

Years
    Caroline said:
    Hmm, I think quite differently. I think they do an excellent job... I don't see how they are destroying their genre... do you mean the screaming? ^^;

No, not the screaming. I listen to a lot of Screamo, I like throat singing.

What kills me about them is how they write songs that everyone can relate to. They do this on purpose, which to me seems kind of sell~out`ish.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Linkin Park is one of my favorites in terms of rock...ah, hell, bands in general. I love their stuff, especially Hybrid Theory *pokes SM's avvy*

HomerSimspon

Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    Im fav Songs Are In The End,Crawling, One Step Closer If You Don't Like Them Then You :dead: With My Plow!!!!!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Camp Kill Yourself said:
    No, they really don't.
    They really, REALLY don't.
    You made your point in your last post here, so WE DON'T CARE. If you don't like Linkin Park, then don't post here. geez :/

Anyway, Linkin Park is awesome. I certainly am fond of most of their songs <3

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I just love their style. They're very different from any other band I've heard... you could compare them to Evanescence, and I associate the two, but they're COMPLETELY different ^_____^

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Sceptiles Master said:
    yeah okay just go to camp kill yourself and stay there, and fly why would you poke me away
    I said I poked your avatar...because, you know, Hybrid Theory is your avatar, and that's my favorite album from Linkin Park.

Besides that, I like poking people. *pokes SM's avatar anyway*

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Jedi_Amara said:
    I like bands that write songs people can relate to. It makes them sound like they're actually trying to keep in touch with their fans.

I agree ^^.

I'm also a big LP fan. Then again, I don't really care what genre they belong to or whatever. I like the music because it sounds good (IMO), it has meaningful lyrics, and I can relate to their songs, not because it's what emo/goth/punk/whatever people listen to. My top three favorite songs from them are From the Inside, Runaway, and Papercut.

Ah, and Jedi_Amara, Evanescence rocks. I can compare LP to them too, even though they really are nothing alike. It's kind off odd, really oO.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Linkin Park used to be my favourite band.. But, they sold out, when they did that "Collision Course" album with Jay-Z.. With the first single off of Meteora, "Numb", it started getting a lot of radio airplay on very pop-esque stations [i.e. Z100 (for NY)].. I still like them, just not the part they did with Jay-Z [whom in my opinion should stay with his "dirt off your shoulders"], and I am looking forward to when they release a new album [alone]. Aside from that, my favorite songs are "Easier to Run" and "My December".

Back