• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Linkin Park

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    LP! <3

I've been a fan for a few years, I guess you could say. I even got my little brother into them. He has a LP shirt, wristband, and "Meteora". XD

But anyway, LP are my 5th favorite band. XD Don't let that fool you, I'm pretty into them. I would have to say my favorite album of theirs is "Hybrid Theory". Some of my favorite LP songs are "Wth>You", "A Place For My Head", "Nobody's Listening", "Faint", and "Papercut". There actually isn't a song by Linkin Park that I don't like. They rock so hard.

Chester. <3 I'm going to get a LP shirt one of these days. I'm working on adding to my collection. XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    o thats a shame cos i love greenday theyre awesome sorry sceptiles! :D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i see, at least green day rocks at 3! ya i love holiday, wake me up when september ends, boulevard of broken dreams, american idiot! ;)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    they rock anyway lets get back to linkin park... i dont like them. Theyre ok but not good

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    LP shirts kind of... suck. The ones that are around here, anyway. Basically, you can get a Meteora cover one, and that's it~

They suck If they didn't autograph your shirt. I got mine signed by all of them backstage in Live in Texas. :D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Sceptiles Master said:
    what you like green day better than linkin park
    ya course i do ;) theyre like the BEST

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Sceptiles Master said:
    a man, but i still going to one of their concerts

I've just got a little info about the secret concert they're gonna make. They're suppose to do it in order to help those who suffered terrible on the attacks of Hurricane Katrina. They're gonna give the money they make from the concert and give it to the New Orleans Fund. But I still haven't found where the concert will be. :(

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    I've just got a little info about the secret concert they're gonna make. They're suppose to do it in order to help those who suffered terrible on the attacks of Hurricane Katrina. They're gonna give the money they make from the concert and give it to the New Orleans Fund. But I still haven't found where the concert will be. :(

o but its for a better cause

Back