• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Linkin Park

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    LP always supports good causes. Remember how they gave a stack of money to the tsunami relief fund?

I've never seen LP live... they haven't been out here since 2003 (the last Livid festival), before I got into them, and besides my parents don't let me go to ANYTHING... except instores, and we don't have many of those >_>

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    You can choose but my stupid friends decided to carry me all the way until a security guard caught me and I couldn't see the rest of the concert *_*

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    You can choose but my stupid friends decided to carry me all the way until a security guard caught me and I couldn't see the rest of the concert *_*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: cool
    yo got in trouble

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Yep, on lots of channels ^___^ I'll see if I can find the email...

" On Saturday, September 10th, multiple live concerts will air on MTV, VH1, and CMT to raise donations and awareness for the Hurricane Katrina disaster. The live performances will be held in New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Nashville, featuring Ludacris, Green Day, Gretchen Wilson, Usher, Alicia Keys, John Mellencamp, Dave Matthews Band, Rob Thomas, David Banner, Linkin Park's Chester Bennington, and more. To make your donation to the Hurricane Katrina disaster, please visit www.musicforrelief.org."

Hmm... seems it's just Chester...

Back