• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Linking RC resources

Cushnik

World's Slowest Dev
Days
    • he/him
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    So, my game (not released yet) contains a CREDITS file, which lists all the resources I have used for the development. Aside from resources' names and authors, it contains links to the resources, a lot of which were hosted on Relic Castle, so those links are of little use now.
    How should I go about linking resources that were on Relic Castle?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well some of those resources may have been cross posted to PC. Not all of them, but there certainly was a big wave of games and resources submitted in the aftermath.
    And this isn't the first time the original link to a resource has died, the scramble to find back ups for VQQ/bo4p5687's plugins when they left the scene for instance. If you ask me, the more important part is the names and not a specific link.

Cushnik

World's Slowest Dev
    Days
    • he/him
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Thanks for the reply!
    I'll search through PC's resoource section and update links to the ones I'll find.
    The rest will stay with RC links for use with the Wayback Machine or smth, I guess.

Back