• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lisia's... Miraculous... AMA!

Years
    Favourite Danganronpa game, character and murder mystery that you enjoyed the most?

Did you watch it's anime? If so what were you're thoughts on it?

Do you have any expectations or things that you want to happen in Danganronpa 3?

Do you miss being in college now that you're taking a break from it?
    Any lessons you learnt going to college the first time, that you'll definitely learn from/ be better next time when you get back?

Aside from drawing, is their anything else from Art classes that you enjoyed? Different mediums or types of art?
    Aaah sorry for the late reply. Been busy with work, feeling kinda sickish, and generally being lazy.

1. Oh crud this is a difficult one. I think I enjoyed Danganronpa 2 the most. I can't decide on a single favorite character! Case 5 of the second game was thrilling.

2. I did. It was alright. A little rushed for time constraints.

3. I honestly don't know what to expect from this game. Or what I even want from it yet. Nonetheless I am still excited for it. xD

4. Somewhat. I really needed to take some time off to get some work experience and think about what I wanna focus on when I go back.

5. I suppose what I learned were my limitations and my priorities as far as lifestyle and what I'm capable of.

6. Playing with Super Sculpey clay in Character Sculpture class was fun!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    1) If you ever had to take care of a baby tiger, would you do it and why?

2) Who are your favorite female characters in anime and manga?

3) What's your opinion towards the following:
    - Sword Art Online
    - Monster Musume
    - Prison School
    - Nyaruko-San
    - Levi x Mikasa shippings

4) English Dubs of Anime and Japanese Dubs of Western Cartoons (MLP: FiM Japanese dub)?

5) You are now the leader of a Yazuka Gang. What would be your first 3 primary rules towards your fellow Yazuka members?

6) If you were reincarnated as a (cute) Monster Girl, what kind of Monster Girl would you want to be:
    Spoiler:

Years
    1) If you ever had to take care of a baby tiger, would you do it and why?

2) Who are your favorite female characters in anime and manga?

3) What's your opinion towards the following:
    - Sword Art Online
    - Monster Musume
    - Prison School
    - Nyaruko-San
    - Levi x Mikasa shippings

4) English Dubs of Anime and Japanese Dubs of Western Cartoons (MLP: FiM Japanese dub)?

5) You are now the leader of a Yazuka Gang. What would be your first 3 primary rules towards your fellow Yazuka members?

6) If you were reincarnated as a (cute) Monster Girl, what kind of Monster Girl would you want to be:
    Spoiler:
    Interesting array of questions.

1. No, because I am not qualified to take care of a baby big cat and I wouldn't want it to somehow end up hurting my cats and dogs... or even me! x'D

2. Hrmm... That's a toughie. Off the top of my head: Utena Tenjou from Revolutionary Girl Utena, Nonon Jakuzure from Kill la Kill, Winry Rockbell and Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist, and Seiren/Ellen Kurokawa/Cure Beat from Suite Precure, just to name a few.

3. Opinions on:
    - Sword Art Online: Idk man. I tried watching the anime once, but got bored and dropped it about 10 episodes in.
    - Monster Musume: I'll let you in on something no one else knew until now. I actually watched the anime of this one night when I was bored. >_> I very rarely watch harem anime, let alone ecchi stuff, and was only interested because of the concept of monster girls. It was... okay. Sometimes funny, other times rather uncomfortable. I wasn't interested enough to read the manga. The OP and ED were catchy and I liked the info segments about the various monster species and subspecies.
    - Prison School: Isn't this another ecchi series that got an anime adaptation recently? I have not seen or read this one. Though I did read an excerpt of it that made me laugh so hard. I'm guessing you know what I'm talking about... It was that speech about love of booty spawning from evolution or something like that.
    - Nyaruko-san: I have not even heard of this one until now.
    - Levi x Mikasa shippings: Nope. I wouldn't ship it because the age difference is too large. Throw Mikasa with one of the other kiddos.

4. There are some anime where I enjoy and prefer the English dub over the Japanese one, such as Fullmetal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop. If I've seen the anime in Japanese already, I sometimes don't bother rewatching when an English dub releases. Once, I tried watching the Japanese dub of the American cartoon Steven Universe. It was... alright. I think translating song segments was where it struggled most.

5. Yakuza?! I don't wanna be part of a criminal organization... Plus I don't have the guts to be a leader. -_-

6. Half-Dragon, I guess. But I would want to be a type that can fly and breathe fire and do other cool dragon stuff!
    Lisia's... Miraculous... AMA!

Back