• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lisia's... Miraculous... AMA!

Years
    What am I supposed to put here... uh...

Hi there! My name is Bella, and I'm a 22 year-old American. (From Texas, to be specific.) I joined PC initially for the Pokemon aspect, and stayed because there's lots of other fun stuff to talk about/do even for other topics! My favorite non-Pokemon forums here are probably Video Games, The Treehouse, and Fan Clubs and Groups.

My hobbies consist mostly of playing video games and browsing the internet. I love video games a lot, and some of my favorite games/series are Pokemon, Ace Attorney, Danganronpa, Splatoon, Persona, Fire Emblem, and other misc. titles. (Check out my Backloggery.) I also like to watch the occasional anime and read non-fiction on random subjects of interest. Every once in a long while, I draw things. I used to draw a lot more when I was younger, but I unfortunately have become much lazier as I've gotten older.

I have some college education, but I am currently taking a break from college and dipping into the working world to make some money while I figure out what I want to major in and try to pursue as a career.

So... That's about all I can think about right now! Go ahead and ask me anything~ within reason.

Years
    Hi Bella! <3

Are there any games you want localized in the States? What's your favorite genre of games, usually?

How has your work been so far? Do you feel you've been learning a lot of skills? Had any silly or weird moments at work yet that you wouldn't mind sharing? ;-p hehe

Favorite school subject?!

Years
    Hi Bella! <3

Are there any games you want localized in the States? What's your favorite genre of games, usually?

How has your work been so far? Do you feel you've been learning a lot of skills? Had any silly or weird moments at work yet that you wouldn't mind sharing? ;-p hehe

Favorite school subject?!
    Hello~!

1. One game I want localized in the States is Dai Gyakuten Saiban, aka Great Ace Attorney. It probably won't ever be officially released outside Japan, but one can hope. I generally like RPGs, and adventure games/visual novels the most. But I dabble in a lot of stuff... I think. Right now I've been kind of addicted to rhythm games. Namely osu! and Persona 4: Dancing All Night.

2. It's been... interesting, to say the least. I've learned a lot, especially since it's my first job. I can't say I've had any silly moments yet, but the other day I overheard a co-worker daring another to eat a doughnut that fell on the floor for 40 bucks... :o

3. Back in the days before college, I really enjoyed Orchestra. Art classes were also my thing. On the more academic side, I like the Sciences the most.

Hiya!~

What are some of the anime you like?

What's your dream career?

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game?
    Hi there!

1. Hrm... I've watched a bit over the years. Roughly a hundred movies/TV series. Lets see... First things first, I love the Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli films. Films by Mamoru Hosoda are also good. As for TV series, my faves are Fullmetal Alchemist, Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Mawaru Penguindrum. The most recent anime I've seen was this music/slice of life anime, Hibike! Euphonium. I liked it!

2. To be honest, that's something I'm still trying to figure out. Whatever it is, it's gotta fit my lifestyle and not be too stressful. ;v;

3. Gah! It's so hard to pick a fave... I gotta say that I really enjoyed Gen 4 in general tho. Pokemon Platinum and the HG/SS remakes were great in my opinion. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky was stellar as well. :D

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    Favorite food?
    Do you like living in Texas?
    Do you like to travel? If so where would you like to visit most?
    Do you speak any languages besides English?
    What's your favorite Pokemon?
    Do you have a DeviantArt?

Years
    Favorite food?
    Do you like living in Texas?
    Do you like to travel? If so where would you like to visit most?
    Do you speak any languages besides English?
    What's your favorite Pokemon?
    Do you have a DeviantArt?

1. Oooh I like so many foods! I love sweets in general, especially anything chocolate. I also like cheese, strawberries, grapes, peaches, pasta/noodles, dumplings, ice cream, corn, and fluffy bakery bread.

2. I suppose so. I was born and raised here and there's lots of things to see. However, the hot/humid weather where I live can get to me and the politicians are kinda iffy...

3. Yes! Travel is so much fun~ I've been many places in the United States so far, but I'd really like to visit other countries like Canada, various European countries, and Japan.

4. Unfortunately, no. My heritage says I should know Spanish, and I wish my father had taught me Spanish in addition to English when I was first learning how to talk as a baby.

5. It's difficult for me to pick favorites of anything, you know. But I guess I can say I really dig Suicune, Altaria, the Eeveelutions, and pretty much all the canine and feline Pokemon. But there's so much more...

6. Omg yes, but I haven't used it in so long cuz I'm so lazy. Here it is. B-but there's some pretty old stuff in there, so don't look too much!

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    What are your favorite genres of music?

And artists/bands along with that?

Years
    What are your favorite genres of music?

And artists/bands along with that?

Guh... I always get a little embarrassed when asked music questions, but I'll answer honestly. I really like to listen to video game music and anime music the most. A good portion of the music I listen to is purely instrumental. Composers I'm a fan of are Nobuo Uematsu, Shoji Meguro, Hitoshi Sakimoto, Koji Kondo, Masafumi Takada, Jeremy Soule, Joe Hisaishi, Yuki Kaijura, and Hiroyuki Sawano.

Uhm... I swear I have music I like that isn't vg/animu score! I honestly don't know what's being played on contemporary radio, however. But there are a lot of songs/bands I like from American and British artists from the 70s-90s. Having a background in orchestra during my youth, I also enjoy classical music.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Is everything big in Texas?

When will you win a Splatfest?

Do you think Persona takes inspiration from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, in which the Personas function like Stands?

What was the last thing you drew?

Years
    Hey Lisia!

If you could learn one new language, what would it be?

What do you plan on majoring in?

Would you say you are more logical/scientific or creative/imaginative?
    Hiya!

1. The more practical choice for me would be learning Spanish. I should have known it anyway, due to my ancestry, and there would be no shortage of people to use it with where I live.

2. To reiterate info from the op, "I have some college education, but I am currently taking a break from college and dipping into the working world to make some money while I figure out what I want to major in and try to pursue as a career." But for some extra trivia, for a time I thought I wanted to pursue art... buuut... I don't think I'm cut out for it. :p

3. I've have skills considered creative, but I think I've always had an analytical/logical side to me that's only grown stronger as I age.

Is everything big in Texas?

When will you win a Splatfest?

Do you think Persona takes inspiration from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, in which the Personas function like Stands?

What was the last thing you drew?
    1. I suppose so? That phrase I think originated from the geographical size of the state, but we also have a large population, rapidly-growing cities, bigger... people... statistically, speaking. And things like barbecue, football, and religion are a big deal here.

2. W-what are you saying? I have won 4 out of the 6 Splatfests that have taken place so far! >:o
    I feel bad for turning on planes in the latest one tho... But it looks like our bet that cars would win was correct.

3. After doing some research on Jojo, it would appear Personas and Stands do have many similarities! Though themes and terminology regarding Personas are more rooted in Jungian Psychology, specifically.

4. I haven't drawn anything since I got my new job 2 months ago omg... This Pokemon Art Academy drawing is the most recent thing I have made.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Hi there, may i ask the following?

1) How hyped are you with Pokemon Z (if its confirmed) and what are your expectations

2) Are you more of a dog person or a cat person?

3) Halloween's about to come in a few weeks, if you ever had the time and budget to cosplay something/someone for halloween, who/what would it be?

4) Have you ever reported someone who was trash talking in an online game/match?

5) Would you join The Alliance or The Horde?

6) Any of the following game related titles or words ring-a-bell? => Persona, Fire Emblem, Shin Megami Tensei, Final Fantasy, Heroes, League, World of Warcraft, Street Fighter V, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Super Noah's Ark HD Edition EX + @lpha, Overwatch.

7) Do you wish that Persona 5 will have a small connection with P3 and P4 storywise or lorewise?

8) Speaking of Persona:

Who are some of the Persona 3 and 4 characters who you think would make good RL Friends and why?

Last edited:
    Years
    You've been great at staying consistent with your AMA and definitely deserve this feature so congrats, Bella. ^^

I know you haven't drawn much lately but is there anything you want to be able to draw better? What do you feel most comfortable drawing right now?

Do you own a shiny Pumpkaboo? :D

Looking forward to Super Mystery Dungeon? Any plans to get it?

Years
    Hi there, may i ask the following?

1) How hyped are you with Pokemon Z (if its confirmed) and what are your expectations

2) Are you more of a dog person or a cat person?

3) Halloween's about to come in a few weeks, if you ever had the time and budget to cosplay something/someone for halloween, who/what would it be?

4) Have you ever reported someone who was trash talking in an online game/match?

5) Would you join The Alliance or The Horde?

6) Any of the following game related titles or words ring-a-bell? => Persona, Fire Emblem, Shin Megami Tensei, Final Fantasy, Heroes, League, World of Warcraft, Street Fighter V, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Super Noah's Ark HD Edition EX + @lpha, Overwatch.

7) Do you wish that Persona 5 will have a small connection with P3 and P4 storywise or lorewise?

8) Speaking of Persona:

Who are some of the Persona 3 and 4 characters who you think would make good RL Friends and why?
    1. To be completely honest, I have no hype whatsoever for this supposed third Kalos game. I'm more looking forward to Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon next month~

2. I like both cats and dogs, as we own both, but I've always felt closer to cats which, have always been in our household since I was 6 years old. (On a semi-related note, I really like how the animal mascot in P5 is a kitty cat.)

3. Hrmm... if I had the time and budget for cosplay... I'm thinking Zinna from Pokemon ORAS or an Inkling from Splatoon.

4. No. I tend to not play online games with messaging systems very much, and when I do, it is always with friends.

5. Is this a WoW reference? Well, if I were to play the game, it would depend on what faction my friends are in, most likely.

6. I've played Persona 3 and 4, Fire Emblem Awakening and part of Blazing Sword, Final Fantasy 7, 10, and 12, and I used to play LoL some.

7. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a cameo appearance of some sort, especially from a P4 character. Aren't all the games as of Persona 2 kinda connected lorewise already? What, with the Velvet Room and Personas/Shadows

8. Hrmm... this is a tough one. I'm sure most, if not all all the main characters would be good friend material. However, I imagine the ones I'd become closest to would be...
    -Fuuka. She's shy and kind of a nerd, but kind and compassionate. She shares traits with a real close friend of mine.
    -Koromaru. He's a cute and loyal puppy who is very smart! Who wouldn't want to be friends with him?!
    -Shinjiro. He likes dogs, can cook, and cares about his friends and their well-being. Would be tough to get past his initial cold demeanor tho.
    -Aigis. She ended up becoming a total sweetheart and loyal friend to the P3 cast. AI with such high-level sentience fascinates me...
    -Yukiko. Idk how to explain this one. I just get that feel.

You've been great at staying consistent with your AMA and definitely deserve this feature so congrats, Bella. ^^

I know you haven't drawn much lately but is there anything you want to be able to draw better? What do you feel most comfortable drawing right now?

Do you own a shiny Pumpkaboo? :D

Looking forward to Super Mystery Dungeon? Any plans to get it?
    I was a little perplexed at the feature because this AMA is so new, but I try my best to respond to questions as soon as I can! Even if it's super late at night after work... x'D I apologize for not asking questions on others' threads since this one was created. I asked the 20 questions required to make one of these threads over the course of several months... (I forget how many.)

1. Hrmm... As for a subject I want to get better at, it would be humans, I suppose. I've always been comfortable drawing animals, especially four-legged mammals. But I think more than subject mastery, I'd want to improve at drawing speed, light/shadow, and creative color use.

2.I wish I did! I'm not a shiny hunter... so... yeah..

3. YES! I plan to purchase it soon after it releases in North America next month~

Years
    Bella!

- Favorite Pokemon generation?

- Favorite gaming platform?

- Melee or ranged combat?

- What are your thoughts on NASCAR?

- Seeing from your Backloggery that you have a PSP, do you run CFW? If so, PRO-C or ME? And what do you think of Davee's upcoming Infinity perma-patch for 6.61?

Years
    Bella!

- Favorite Pokemon generation?

- Favorite gaming platform?

- Melee or ranged combat?

- What are your thoughts on NASCAR?

- Seeing from your Backloggery that you have a PSP, do you run CFW? If so, PRO-C or ME? And what do you think of Davee's upcoming Infinity perma-patch for 6.61?
    Hello!

1. Generation IV. I enjoyed the Sinnoh games and the HG/SS remake a lot. These games were also released during a period of time in which me and my friends were still younger teens with tons more free time and I was able to play a lot with them, which was very nice. The Explorers PMD games are also my fave.

2. It's difficult to say. Since 2014 I've been playing my PS Vita and 3DS/Wii U the most. Hrmm... but over the course of my entire life, I gotta say that portable games on Nintendo consoles have been the best, and for home console experiences, I felt most engaged with PlayStation. Though I really like PSP and Vita. Portable games in general are just so comfy.

3. Ranged! If you can manage to keep a safe distance from adversaries, you can take 'em out without getting a single scratch.

4. I can't really offer my thoughts on NASCAR, as I don't really watch any sporting events at all. ~_~

5. I had to look this one up! I've never used custom firmware or homebrews on any console in my life. I am but a simple gamer who's never delved into hax. {XD}

Years
    Fondest childhood memory?
    Ack! I almost forgot I had gotten this question. Apologies for the wait.

I have a lot of fond memories, so I'll list a few.

-Playing Pokemon for the very first time.
    -My very first road trip.
    -Countless memories I can vividly recall with my two childhood friends.
    Meeting and raising my first cat, Oliver.
    -Those nights I used to play video game and anime music on my keyboard in my preeteens and early teen years.
    -Listening to Selena Quintanilla music (specifically the 'Amor Prohibido' album) with my father in the car.

And a lot of other stuff I'm too lazy to write down.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Favourite Danganronpa game, character and murder mystery that you enjoyed the most?

Did you watch it's anime? If so what were you're thoughts on it?

Do you have any expectations or things that you want to happen in Danganronpa 3?

Do you miss being in college now that you're taking a break from it?
    Any lessons you learnt going to college the first time, that you'll definitely learn from/ be better next time when you get back?

Aside from drawing, is their anything else from Art classes that you enjoyed? Different mediums or types of art?

Back