• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • *gaspeth*
    The Old Chateau is my favorite place to go in the game!
    It's so creepy and awesome!
    I visit the ghosts religiously, because I just love getting freaked out. ^_^

This is a story I heard about the place:
    The Old Chateau is where Gardenia used to live. Her grandfather (the ghostly old man) was going to make her little sister (the ghostly little girl) the Gym Leader of Eterna City. Gardenia was so jealous and angry, she went into the kitchen and made a poison, then put it in the dinner that night, leaving her plate untouched. She then threw the antidote away. (Hence, the Antidote item in the trash can) Her little sister and grandfather perished, and Gardenia became Gym Leader.

And one more:
    The eerie painting upstairs is where a Gengar enjoys hiding. The little girl who lived there (ghostly little girl) lived in the room where the painting was. One day, she went up close to the painting to look at it, and the Gengar stared right back. The girl was hypnotised, then snatched away and the Gengar transformed and took her place. (Hence, the TM Substitute) The Gengar then killed the little girl's grandfather/butler, and the ghosts of the two continue to haunt the house, while the Gengar still remains inside the painting.

Leaf_PKMN-Trainer

Gardevoir Fangirl
    Years
  • Yeah..I haven't seen them yet..I don't even remember the Old Chateau. I must have either skipped it or nothing of any real interest happened to me while I was there.
    But still..ghosts in Pokemon? As an avid fan of anything haunted, I must investigate!

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • How do so many people get that creeped out by the ghosts? I'll admit the Old Chateau is probably the creepiest place ever to appear in Pkmn, but it's still not that scary. When I saw the ghosts I just thought, "WTF?" and moved on.

Demeter

Obsessed Band Nerd
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    I've never seen these, I must investigate!

P.S. you said you can only see the girl when you're in the room next to her, so what happens you use walk through walls cheat and talk to her? (I would try but I don't have an AR)
    You can't move when you see her.

Btw, why is everyone so scared? It's just a sprite!

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • I got the game the first day it came out so when I see al the sinnoh pokemon I was going to get rotom I saw the butler and Im all like huh then I try to follow him but I cant find him and then I saw the girl its really freaky.

Leaf_PKMN-Trainer

Gardevoir Fangirl
    Years
  • Whoa! That was so cool. I loved seeing the Li'l Girl and Butler ghosts. But by doing some research I found a rumor regarding a third ghost on the Pokemon Encyclopedia. Here's the full rumor.

The Secret Ghost #3: The Dad
    NOTE! Only people who have seen the other two ghosts and have the walk through walls cheat can see him. WARNING!! This is a major glitch that they were going to put in but they didn't in the end. Doing this will most positively crash your game. Attempt at your own risk...
    The little girl had a Father who died on a trip to the city. He died before the Little Girl and he has been looking for her ever since. Now it is possible to find him, but there are serious consequences. Ok, turn on the infamous Walk-Through Walls cheat and get ready because this will NEVER go away. EVER. Ok, in the Chateau, outside the Dining room where you saw the butler ( you should have pressed A+B+LRSELECT at all the other ghost sightings including the painting.) and turn on the statue. Walk on top of the statue and press A+B+LRSELECT. Then go to where the butler is. Walk across the table while he's still running away and press A+A+A+SELECT. Suddenly, your game should freeze and you'll be unable to move but you can still save. Do so now. Then, restart your DS. You should be in the room with the butler with a man behind you. If you talk to him, he'll say, "Where is she?" and then hear a howling noise. HE NEVER GOES AWAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. If you spot the little girl while walking with him you'll suddenly be in a battle against him and the the Little Girl. And they're levels ??? And after the battle, your game makes a glitchy noise and crashes right there.

I'm too afraid to test this glitch as I love my Pokemon, and my DS's L Button is broken, I may try it after Platinum is released here but if anyone wants to give it a try and write their findings, that'd be great.

Years
  • Hmm... It's not really that freaky, but paired up with the surprise and music, and the fact that you NEVER saw it coming... At first I'm like O.O

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • The Secret Ghost #3: The Dad
    NOTE! Only people who have seen the other two ghosts and have the walk through walls cheat can see him. WARNING!! This is a major glitch that they were going to put in but they didn't in the end. Doing this will most positively crash your game. Attempt at your own risk...
    The little girl had a Father who died on a trip to the city. He died before the Little Girl and he has been looking for her ever since. Now it is possible to find him, but there are serious consequences. Ok, turn on the infamous Walk-Through Walls cheat and get ready because this will NEVER go away. EVER. Ok, in the Chateau, outside the Dining room where you saw the butler ( you should have pressed A+B+LRSELECT at all the other ghost sightings including the painting.) and turn on the statue. Walk on top of the statue and press A+B+LRSELECT. Then go to where the butler is. Walk across the table while he's still running away and press A+A+A+SELECT. Suddenly, your game should freeze and you'll be unable to move but you can still save. Do so now. Then, restart your DS. You should be in the room with the butler with a man behind you. If you talk to him, he'll say, "Where is she?" and then hear a howling noise. HE NEVER GOES AWAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. If you spot the little girl while walking with him you'll suddenly be in a battle against him and the the Little Girl. And they're levels ??? And after the battle, your game makes a glitchy noise and crashes right there.

That is awesome!! I would go try it but I don't have an AR-and even if I did, I wouldn't want my game to crash.
    When I first saw the ghosts, I thought they were live people and wondered why I couldn't follow them-they look just like the little girl and old veteran sprites, after all. :D
    And am I the only one here who actually likes the music?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Old Chatue things

any one think he might have anything to do with darkrai?

It has absolutly nothing to do with DARKRAI at all!!! They are easter eggs (I THINK). To find the old hag just go in and out of the dinning room and to find the little bunney ear girl go in and out of the second last room. I found them before and tried to get my best friend to belive me but he did not so I had to prove it to him. There is a statue and when you press a in front of it a message says "It appears as if it were glaring". And there is a picture where its eyes move when you walk and it's eyes dissaper when you go close up to it! And if you have a Pokemon advance generation gamepak in your DS you can catch a HAUNTER in every room in the mansion and a GENGAR in the room with eyes.

Whoa! That was so cool. I loved seeing the Li'l Girl and Butler ghosts. But by doing some research I found a rumor regarding a third ghost on the Pokemon Encyclopedia. Here's the full rumor.

The Secret Ghost #3: The Dad

I'm too afraid to test this glitch as I love my Pokemon, and my DS's L Button is broken, I may try it after Platinum is released here but if anyone wants to give it a try and write their findings, that'd be great.

THAT IS FAKE!!! You cannot walk when he is on the game's screen! And he is not the father of the little bunny ear girl he is an old hag and if he was the father everyone will be like WTF!!!??? AN OLD MAN!!!

Last edited:

Leaf_PKMN-Trainer

Gardevoir Fangirl
    Years
  • THAT IS FAKE!!! You cannot walk when he is on the game's screen! And he is not the father of the little bunny ear girl he is an old hag and if he was the father everyone will be like WTF!!!??? AN OLD MAN!!!
    I'm aware of that, but I was curious if maybe having the Walk through walls cheat on the AR changes anything, like maybe allowing you to walk.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    STILL WONT WORK!!!

I'm aware of that, but I was curious if maybe having the Walk through walls cheat on the AR changes anything, like maybe allowing you to walk.

It still won't allow you to walk due to there is a script that you will trigger as soon as you enter the room so you may not walk untill the script is finished.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    It still won't allow you to walk due to there is a script that you will trigger as soon as you enter the room so you may not walk untill the script is finished.
    Yep you are right! I tryed it a long time ago and it didn't work! Probably if you do talk to the girl she might not say anything...

Leaf_PKMN-Trainer

Gardevoir Fangirl
    Years
  • Yeah try playing horror games after dark, you'll get scared out of your undies.

Its embarrassing to say, but I kept getting scared when I played Luigi's Mansion after dark..sudden loud sounds are my weakness.

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
  • I'll try...

I accidentally ended up w/ two Diamond games for my B-day (don't ask me how). So, I'll try it on my 2nd copy! Might take me a while though... I haven't gotten to the 1st gym leader yet!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back