• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Now honestly.. i didnt think i would be scared from the chateau but i saw the butlet and he FREAKIN' FREAKS ME OUT when i see him.. the girl is less scary as shes not scary at all

they are so freaky ghosts I wounder if there is more ? I hope they will explain more about them in platinum

you can trick the ds with the time settings I do it sometimes once i played that part at night and i turned of my ds and I heard haunters cry it freaked me out !

Don't remind me of that! i once heard a moltres cry (leaf green. he was in my party) and i were freaking out like hell i mean "oh did i captured your daughter?" even that moltres doens't have a set gender..

i heard a gengar cry in that place while going where the old man was.. then suddenly the electricity in my room went off.. i was freaked like HELL..

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2009
    Nintendo,LOVE to add easter eggs in theyre games. the old man is a Easter Egg as well as her.sometimes,Nintendo's easter eggs were parts of the game which they forgot to remove or couldnt...I mean,Look on the truck at Pokemon Red/FireRed.Wasnt supposed to find it,is what Nintendo said.so they could get RID of it,so they dumped it there.

Years
  • My friend freaked out and told me about it one day, but I didn't believe him.

What do they look like?

Lol, so you don't believe in ghosts? xD

The little girl's sprite is simply one of the twins. Brown hair, orange dress and I think a red bow? I haven't seen her for a long time, so I might not be accurate. DxD
    The butler simply has a gentlemen srpite. Uh, grayish hair...suit...uh, yeah...

.Nighthawk.

guardian of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    I've never seen these, I must investigate!

P.S. you said you can only see the girl when you're in the room next to her, so what happens you use walk through walls cheat and talk to her? (I would try but I don't have an AR)
    shame it doesnt work because you cant move until she has left the room

Ozzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Ahhh creepy ~.~ i got so creeped out. If you look at the statues outside the middle door, then you can see the man and he little girl, Also, Just a side note, but you can catch rotom by pressing a on a tv, but sometimes it doesnt work, and its best if u do it at night. ^.^ But if you dont have the time to do it at night, Just set your ds time to about 7 or 8 pm.

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • When i saw the ghosts, (after finishing catching ROTOM) I NEVER EVER WER+NT BACK THERE EVER AGAIN...
    It gave me scary thoughts...

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • While playing Platinum, I've discovered two things about the Chateau:

Spoiler:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Wow, you're that far in Platinum? I had it for 5 days and I'm not that far!

Also, there's something else. You can see them during the daytime, even though the chance is lower.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    They remind me of that frontier brain duo.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have not even encountered this in Platinum.

Years
  • The Old Chateau has its own 2ch Wiki. It's that important to some Japanese players.

The common theory (according to the Wiki) suggests that the girl died in place of someone, as a substitute (suggested by the Substitute TM) in her room.

Also, some say she was poisoned by the chef along with the butler (the old man = her grandfather), as suggested by the Antidote in the kitchen bin, when she came along to her grandfather's work place when the family owning the Chateau left for holiday, and the chef had plans of his own to steal the family riches and run to a far off country but had to get rid of those who could interfere.
    ok give a link to it so we can trust your info

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    i've seen her and i was freaked out!!!!! but thts probaly only cuz i was playing it in the dark at 11.30 at night

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • I just tried this last night somewhere around 12-1am. Even though I saw it coming, I couldn't help but feel a little freaked out. I wonder what the true story behind the ghosts is.

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    when i first went in i went all the way to the back and saw the old man. i went to go look for him and i couldnt find him so i got freaked and continued to look but i couldnt find him still. i would like to know the true story behind the ghosts

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back