• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
Hi. : )
The Torchic for Shellgon sounds fine!
I am not specificially looking to trade the Blazikenite for Pokémon so.. what did you have in mind?

Ok, let's trade :D. Never mind about the blazikenite, since i dont really have any good items i'm ready to trade :/

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Ok, let's trade :D. Never mind about the blazikenite, since i dont really have any good items i'm ready to trade :/

Alright I'll add your FC - I think I have a Torchic at the ready.
Let me know if you change your mind about the Blazikenite. : )

Years
Would you be willing to trade your Cressellia and Rayquaza for my Mew and Victini? They will be clones, I hope that's alright. If so, message me as you'll get a faster reply.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Interested in HA corphish with egg moves and HA espurr for your HA Pichu and HA tangela?

Years
Not sure if you just didn't see my post, so here it is again :)

Would you be willing to trade your Cressellia and Rayquaza for my Mew and Victini? I can also offer a Jirachi and Phione, or all four if you really wanted. They will be clones, I hope that's alright.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Not sure if you just didn't see my post, so here it is again :)

Would you be willing to trade your Cressellia and Rayquaza for my Mew and Victini? I can also offer a Jirachi and Phione, or all four if you really wanted. They will be clones, I hope that's alright.

Woops - sorry I did miss that reply - I'll send you a note. : )

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Hi there, I'm interested in Lapras with HA, I can offer a Chimchar with HA, good IVs and with egg moves. It's possible to have Lapras with the HA, female in Dive ball? Let me know if we can have the trade. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back