• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi, I have a few HA pokemon not on your list such as Sandshrew, Machoke, Golurk and Garbodor. I am interested in quite a lot of your different pokemon available such as Dream Ball Vulpix, Meowth, Tynamo and obviously any of your event/legendary pokemon.

Would you be interested in a trade of any description?

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hi, I have a few HA pokemon not on your list such as Sandshrew, Machoke, Golurk and Garbodor. I am interested in quite a lot of your different pokemon available such as Dream Ball Vulpix, Meowth, Tynamo and obviously any of your event/legendary pokemon.

Would you be interested in a trade of any description?

Hi : )

I actually do have Garbador but I am interested in the other three!
Just let me know what you'd like!
I don't mind sending you more than three.

Years
I actually do have Garbador but I am interested in the other three!
Just let me know what you'd like!
I don't mind sending you more than three.

I'm most interested in the legendaries (Regirock, Dialga and Kyurem - I'm assuming they are clones), so if I made the three you are interested in hold an item like heart scales or something would you be happy to trade?

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
I'm most interested in the legendaries (Regirock, Dialga and Kyurem - I'm assuming they are clones), so if I made the three you are interested in hold an item like heart scales or something would you be happy to trade?

I'm afraid they aren't clones :'')
As such I am not all that willing to trade them for there HA's - sorry. : (

Years
I'm afraid they aren't clones :'')
As such I am not all that willing to trade them for there HA's - sorry. : (

Fair enough. Just so many people with shops only seem to be selling clones.

Would I be able to trade the Golurk and Sandshrew for Tynamo and Meowth?

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Yea, sorry about that. : ( I've never cloned before and although I've heard on how it works.. never had anyone to try it with + I confess I'd be scared to break my game :''D

And sure!
I'll need a moment for breeding but I'll be online for the next couple of hours - I'll add your FC. : )

Years
Yea, sorry about that. : ( I've never cloned before and although I've heard on how it works.. never had anyone to try it with + I confess I'd be scared to break my game :''D

And sure!
I'll need a moment for breeding but I'll be online for the next couple of hours - I'll add your FC. : )

Awesome, just send me a pm when you are ready to trade :-)

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Hey!
I don't know what time zone you're in but I will most likely have your Lapras ready tonight.

Hey! My time zone is AST (Atlantic Standard Time UTC-4) I've added your FC, add me, send me trade if you see me online :)

Chimchar is female with the HA, some egg moves and 4IVs, is ok?

Years
ok so i dont have a 3ds yetor x/y but i was wondering what you would want for a hidden ability bulbasaur. im getting one this summer and thats the only poke on my team that i cant get on my own...

*EDIT*
preferably male but it doesn't completely matter.
and if possible timid nature

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
Years
May I request for a female HA minccino to be caught in a luxury ball? I could trade you the following HA pokemon:
Emolga (Motor drive)
Luxio (Guts)
Camerupt (Anger point)
Diggersby (huge power)
Sandshrew (Sand rush)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hey! My time zone is AST (Atlantic Standard Time UTC-4) I've added your FC, add me, send me trade if you see me online :)

Chimchar is female with the HA, some egg moves and 4IVs, is ok?

That's more than fine!
I'll add your FC as well. : )

ok so i dont have a 3ds yetor x/y but i was wondering what you would want for a hidden ability bulbasaur. im getting one this summer and thats the only poke on my team that i cant get on my own...

*EDIT*
preferably male but it doesn't completely matter.
and if possible timid nature

Technically possible but I can't say I want to go for anything in advance. :'') You are free to drop by again once you actually have the game though!

May I request for a female HA minccino to be caught in a luxury ball? I could trade you the following HA pokemon:
Emolga (Motor drive)
Luxio (Guts)
Camerupt (Anger point)
Diggersby (huge power)
Sandshrew (Sand rush)

Hi!
I am not 100% sure whether I have access to a Luxary ball but I can check. If I do I'd be interested to trade for an Emolga. : ) I'll let you know.

Years
Hiya, I have a couple of good pokemon, especially shinies and event pokes, do you have a friend safari chansey, I need it for a friend of mine, it doesnt need to have perfect IVs just has to be trained in def or sp def :) Pm if you have one, my fc is in my signature

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
Years
Hey!

Sorry I am not able to get one in a luxary ball. : (
Do you want a HA one anyway?
no, I already have a HA Minccino but it was caught in a quick ball and it's male. I'll see if I could acquire it elsewhere. May I change my request to a HA chespin instead of a Minccino?

Years
Hi it's me again :D Are you interested in trading a HA Abra (if you have a Modest female, that would be great) for a HA Squirtle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back