• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
I'll PM you my FC and IGN. Could you tell me your timezone and when you are available to trade?

Hi!
Fine by me. : )

Hi it's me again :D Are you interested in trading a HA Abra (if you have a Modest female, that would be great) for a HA Squirtle?
Central European Summer Time (CEST) +0200 UTC
i'm usually online around 10~11pm my time.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 4, 2014
Hello,

i really want your ha Turtwig i can offer

Qwilfish
Swinub
Carvanha
Cacnea
Bagon
Timburr
or Starly all with ha and egg moves

i hope there is something u want

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
Years
Thanks for the Eevee! Sorry I traded you a Weezing instead of Koffing, I swear I had one but when I went to select it I couldn't find it :P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 6, 2014
Hey! Noticed you don't have very many IV pokes, and I was wondering if you want some parents for breeding?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Of course, these will all be females.
Want:
Turtwig HA
Treecko HA
Piplup HA
Offer:
Lileep 31/31/31/31/31/xx - Storm Drain - Relaxed - EM: Mirror Coat | Curse | Recover
Flabébé HA (Not yet bred)
Paras HA (Not yet bred)

Sound good?

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hey! Noticed you don't have very many IV pokes, and I was wondering if you want some parents for breeding?

Hey!
Thank you for the offer but I confess that I don't care all that much :'') I do have a 6iv Ditto so I can't say that breeding is my problem; I have only recently opened that section and those are just left overs of recent breeding projects.

Thanks for the Eevee! Sorry I traded you a Weezing instead of Koffing, I swear I had one but when I went to select it I couldn't find it :P

That's alright it comes out the same. : ) thanks too!

Of course, these will all be females.
Want:
Turtwig HA
Treecko HA
Piplup HA
Offer:
Lileep 31/31/31/31/31/xx - Storm Drain - Relaxed - EM: Mirror Coat | Curse | Recover
Flabébé HA (Not yet bred)
Paras HA (Not yet bred)

Sound good?
Hi! : )
That's more than good!
I presume you want yours to be female as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back