• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
  • Could you trade me a HA Ducklett? I can trade you a KB Liepard with Pokerus I got off Wonder Trade. :)

Hi!
    I can't say I care for a Liepard unless it's got it's HA but I don't mind sending you a Ducklett regardless. : )

I'm guessing you would like your trades to be all females? :)
    I actually don't care unless they have Pokéballs other than the startart one. : ) meaning even hyper ball etc
    What about you?

Hey, would you be interested in giving me:

Dratini
    Froakie
    Gible
    Larvitar
    Mudkip
    Mankey
    Growlithe
    Fennekin
    Charmander
    Treecko

for my:

Rufflet
    Stunky
    Absol
    Seedot
    Seviper
    Seel
    Machop
    Delibird
    Magikarp
    Remoraid

All would be HA.

Sure why not! Will need some breeding time though. : )

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
    Years
  • I actually don't care unless they have Pokéballs other than the startart one. : ) meaning even hyper ball etc
    What about you?
    Cool :) however I don't have access to a HA Deerling anymore because the person with that safari restarted their game. I can get HA Chimchar and Lillipup now though.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Cool :) however I don't have access to a HA Deerling anymore because the person with that safari restarted their game. I can get HA Chimchar and Lillipup now though.

Chimchar would work out. : )
    Anyway yours are ready so just let me know when!

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
  • Gible, Salamence, Eevee, Poliwag, Starly, Gyarados, Sneasel, Chimchar, Noibat, Torchic, Mawile, Electrike, Fletchling, Riolu, Litwick, Whismur, Shuppet, Ditto

to name a few off the top of my head. Also can you make sure that the Male Nidoran has Hustle as its default ability.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Gible, Salamence, Eevee, Poliwag, Starly, Gyarados, Sneasel, Chimchar, Noibat, Torchic, Mawile, Electrike, Fletchling, Riolu, Litwick, Whismur, Shuppet, Ditto

to name a few off the top of my head. Also can you make sure that the Male Nidoran has Hustle as its default ability.

I'm not sure whether I need any of those but - Shuppet I suppose if that works for you?

And I am not entirely sure what you mean; default ability? I would think it's obvious that I am sending you one with the HA if that's what you ask for? @_@

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
  • Then Shuppet it is,

and I was just double checking that the male Nidoran will have the Hidden Ability, because all the ones that I got prior to this all had either the Rivalry or Poison Point ability. >.<

Years
  • Hey I don't know if your looking for list is up to date but, I have a HA Dedenne, Carbink and Stunfisk.
    If you're interested, would you trade them for your HA dratini, carvanha and pinsir

Years
  • GUESS WHO FINALLY GOT THEIR 3DS??? beat the game but i dont know what you'd want for that HA bulba... is it possible to have it iv bred as well... have a charizardite x to trade if you want it... but beyond that i dont know what you'd want

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back