• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Live Action Pokemon Special?

Leafpaw4224

Aspiring Actress
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    If (hypothetically) Pokemon Special got turned into a live action movie, who would play our lovable pokedex holders? Now, obviously, this would never happen. But theoretically, who do you guys think would look and act best as our favorite characters? Add pictures, if you could. :)

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
    If you haven't seen it already, there's a live-action movie/trailer that was made by a bunch of college students

And I wouldn't know who to choose for the parts..
    IF they ever do a LA movie of Pokemon...
    I hope they use experienced actors and not M. Night Shyamalan to direct the movie.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    If a live-action Pokemon movie were ever made, I would hope that it would be based on Pokemon Special and not the anime. I loved that manga. I honestly think the anime would be better if it were based on it... As for who would play the parts in a live-action Pokemon movie, idk, but I'm all for Robin Williams playing Prof. Oak.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    If they decide to make a live action on this then it better be a really good live action one. Live action haven't been very good lately and yes I agree that the Anime should be based on the manga.

Leafpaw4224

Aspiring Actress
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    I meant Pokemon Manga, I'm kind of overwhelmed with the anime. :/
    Robin Williams would be a great Professor Oak. I agree.

Back