• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Live Music

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Have you been to any live music concerts?

If so, who/what performance(s) have you seen?

What was the worst performance you have seen (if any)?

What was the best performance you have seen?

If you haven't seen any, is that because it doesn't appeal to you or because you've never had the oppurtunity?

Or just share any random stories/opinions.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
    Yes.

U2, Rihanna, Madonna, Slayer and Firewind.

SLAYERS' performance had a technical issue, so I guess that's it.

The others were equally good.

If you haven't seen any, is that because it doesn't appeal to you or because you've never had the oppurtunity?

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Maximo Park
    Evermore
    The Angels
    End of Fashion
    Manic Street Preachers
    Sundance Kids
    and a bunch of other bands.

They were all amazing. The Angels were great because they played their classic rock songs backed by an entire orchestra, and I met the singer the day prior. Maximo Park was great because Paul as always is insanely energetic and his stage presence is astounding. Evermore pulled off a great stage show with flashing lights and loud music, and the Manic Street Preachers played their hits hard and with excellent emotion. I loved them all.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Have you been to any live music concerts?: Yes

If so, who/what performance(s) have you seen?:
    Black Eyed Peas, Fall Out Boy and a concert with Flo Rida, T-Pain, Kelly Rowland and Sean Kingston.

What was the worst performance you have seen (if any)?:
    None; they were all good.

What was the best performance you have seen?:
    The last concert that I mentioned on the list.

Years
    Many many many many!

Lets see...
    Machine Head, Trivium, Dragonforce (-___-), 36 CrazyFists, Devildriver, Arch Enemy, Shadow Falls, Black Dahlia Murder, Slipknot, Evita, No Consequence, Sylosis. I am sure there are more! XD

Dragonforce. They couldn't sing or keep in time. It was painful. I am glad I only saw them because I was seeing a few bands in the same venue.

Ooooo. Machine and Slipnknot. The mosh pits for them, it was amazing. Words can't describe.

There are a lot of 'bands' that I don't like, so I choose not to go see them.

Years
    Ive seen AFI, Paramore, Dance Gavin Dance, A Day To Remember, All Time Low, Metallica, My Chemical Romance, Nickelback and a few others.
    Most of them I saw at a soundwave festival.
    The best of them was by far Metallica. Unbelievable show.
    I think the worst band Ive seen live was Nickelback, it wasnt a bad show, but it was below the bar set by the others Ive seen.

Back