• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Livin' in Cloud Cuckoo

Years
    Image your own perfect town.

The seasons would be really contrastive. There would be great dark forests around, and hills with pizza trees. Music would be made just for the sake of it, and Prog Rock considered sacred. Great lakes would feed fountains of Coca-Cola. Everyone would care about nature, and treat it with respect. Carnivals would be held seasonally. Everyone would know each other, each time exploring further the borders of their homes. Springtime would be really rainy. There would be no money, trade would remain instead. There would be no Christmas, but still we'd have cookies. XD

How about you?

zerwey

:3
    Years
    A spectacular city. This city would not require trade nor money; people give each other things for free. Everyone is healthy and balanced, and someone invented healthy Coca-Cola and hamburgers. Every disease can be cured, and everyone has plenty to eat. Everyone is friends with one another, and it is basically one big, happy family.

Very unrealistic though, xP. Oh yes, and the place will be filled with Psyducks, as a part of the Psyduck World Domination Project. [click here to join the Psyduck Army]

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    To describe what a 'perfect' town is to me would take an eternity. But if a town were to be as close to perfect as possible, it would need to have energy efficient houses made of partly brick, and look similar in color, but not necessarily design. The road wouldn't be black, but rather a slightly aged shade of gray (because I think black aphsalt looks really harsh). Autumn and spring would be the long seasons, with winter being the shortest, and the landscaping around the houses would consist of native plants and would be neat and nice to look at. The people who live in the town would be kind and hospitable, and any stores or anything wouldn't have a design and colors that stick out like a sore thumb. The town would have to be extremely safe (cause I have this huge fear of murderers and torturers and all that), and illness save for something along the lines of the common cold would be rare, almost nonexistent. And the schools have to be , obviously, energy efficient, and provide not overwhelming, but at least moderately challenging lessons to the students, with accelerated programs so that normal classes don't bore some of the students, and, though P.E. will still be mandatory and held every day, you may choose what you choose to do in P.E. (for example, if you select gymnastics, track and field, and tennis, you would take those subjects for the entire P.E. year.) Therefore, students don't have to be forced to take things that could result in possible humiliation for them (like other teammates urging them to bump the volleyball and they constantly miss it.) Of course, a town like this likely will never exist.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It will be a city full with skyscrapers, the tallest of which will be my domain full of armed guards. Cheap cars will be banned; I will not have bad cars using my roads; if you can't afford a decent car then you can't have one at all. The only method of public transport will be trains which will be in abundance. You will have to pay for healthcare, if you can't afford it then tough luck. There will be plenty of jobs for the poor and those with little talent in industry; there will be no benefits system for those who are unemployed so everyone must be working. The police shall be replaced with a paramilitary force which answers to me and my cronies. There shall be a huge underground section to the city; full of clubs which can only play good electronic music that I approve of, 'Euro dance' shall be banned. If you want to find an illegal weapon store or if you need cheap, illegal surgery then the underground is the place to go. Cheap housing is available. It is constantly night time, the day never arrives. You will have to pay for education and it will be of top quality; all students get to choose what they want to learn from a young age so that they can perfect their one choice rather than learning only the basics of many subjects. You need a permit to get in or out of the city. Finally it shall be a meritocracy. Anything goes here; you can make a fortune, get to the very top and live the dream life or you're trampled on and end up in the underground.

I had fun making up this dystopia... I am evil.

Last edited:

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Hmm...

A city not suffering from illness or poverty. Everyone who lives there has a job. There are no lay-offs, though there are the occasional firings. There is peace in that city, and no one in that city chooses to go to war. There is no crime, and so people can feel safe.

Oh, and add the ultimate arcade, set up with the best of the best arcade games, game consoles, and video games. Hey, as long as the violence stays in the virtual world and not in the real world, they'd keep one there.

And some of the most authentic Italian restaurants would be there too. And a bunch of Ben & Jerry's, and Borders, and pwnsome-looking malls... But none of these places would be too hectic.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    A small mountainside village too far away from civilisation for it to be readily contacted, if at all; thus most people find overhead planes or helicopters, or trekking men with goggles and plastic fibre coats a somewhat alien phenomenon.
    The houses are made primarily with wood cut from the alpine landscape and supported at a level angle mostly by vertical beams due to the steep incline. The ground is almost completely blanketed with snow execpt during warm summers. Everyone lives a simple life as a peasant, hunter, commoner or the like. The settlement has no management, nor a need for such things, being filled with hard working and communally-minded inhabitants. The natural roles of each sex are generally 'enforced' as per tradition; and speaking of which, everyone is either pagan or irreligious. Oh and since there are no horses people ride large domesticated wolves.

All in all it's a rather ignorant existence, but this is how humans once did live (and how some in the unexplored parts of the Amazon still do).

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    My perfect image of a town? Simple: It would be peaceful.

During a warm, sunny day, there would be various birds chirping. They would be the alarm clock of the residence of this town. Elementary school students would be going to school at 8:00 AM and it would end at 3:00 PM. Middler-schoolers and high-schoolers would start their school day at 7:00 AM and end at 3:30 PM. It varies with adults.

There would only be two, major shopping centers but many, little food courts. Also, at the edge of the town, there would be a local farm where almost all the dairy product comes from. In the summer, it would hold part-time job openings for anyone who is fourteen years of age or older.

Next to a school, there's the main library. Throughout the whole town, there would be many hospitals where one could easily access.

In the center of the town, that would be where the Governor or Mayor would reside with his/her family.

Anyone could reside here, but only if he/she or/and his/her family travel here on foot. Since this town is only a little one, there's no need for automobile. However, whenever one chooses to leave, he/she would make an appointment for a vehicle from the nearest city to come and pick him/her up.

The seasons would be moderate, not too hot and not too cold. It would be environmental friendly, as in saying that a property must at least have a tree. Every trash would be recycled and litterers might face legal consequences.

If no one have figured out, the perfect image of my perfect town would be a very rural town with a little, but still plentiful population. XD

Last edited:

zerwey

Years
    My perfect image of a town? Simple: It would be peaceful.

During a warm, sunny day, there would be various birds chirping. They would be the alarm clock of the residence of this town. Elementary school students would be going to school at 8:00 AM and it would end at 3:00 AM. Middler-schoolers and high-schoolers would start their school day at 7:00 AM and end at 3:30 AM. It varies with adults.

There would only be two, major shopping centers but many, little food courts. Also, at the edge of the town, there would be a local farm where almost all the dairy product comes from. In the summer, it would hold part-time job openings for anyone who is fourteen years of age or older.

Next to a school, there's the main library. Throughout the whole town, there would be many hospitals where one could easily access.

In the center of the town, that would be where the Governor or Mayor would reside with his/her family.

Wait, 8am to 3am? You mean 3pm, right? o.O xP

It will be a city full with skyscrapers, the tallest of which will be my domain full of armed guards. Cheap cars will be banned; I will not have bad cars using my roads; if you can't afford a decent car then you can't have one at all. The only method of public transport will be trains which will be in abundance. You will have to pay for healthcare, if you can't afford it then tough luck. There will be plenty of jobs for the poor and those with little talent in industry; there will be no benefits system for those who are unemployed so everyone must be working. The police shall be replaced with a paramilitary force which answers to me and my cronies. There shall be a huge underground section to the city; full of clubs which can only play good electronic music that I approve of, 'Euro dance' shall be banned. If you want to find an illegal weapon store or if you need cheap, illegal surgery then the underground is the place to go. Cheap housing is available. It is constantly night time, the day never arrives. You will have to pay for education and it will be of top quality; all students get to choose what they want to learn from a young age so that they can perfect their one choice rather than learning only the basics of many subjects. You need a permit to get in or out of the city. Finally it shall be a meritocracy. Anything goes here; you can make a fortune, get to the very top and live the dream life or you're trampled on and end up in the underground.

I had fun making up this dystopia... I am evil.

Woah...then everybody needs money. And you're a dictator.

zerwey

Years
    That's the point. My city is probably the most likely to come true though, unfortunatly; minus the never ending night and me being the leader.

>:D Then I shall decide to invade and take over your city with my army. Then all citizens of your city will be happy, and you will be exported into an unknown place.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    my perfect town... Well, A large town, like the one I live in, except only a handful of people, but /everything is like there are people living there. Ptretty much alone with a few people and infinate power, gas, water, and food.

Tell me It wouldn't be awesome to just go into walmart, take what you want, go in some random house take a nap, go play paint ball in the school/city hall etc., or even better! ZOMBIES! I've got a gun/ammo collection in my house to outlast the best armory's, bring it on t-virus!

zerwey

Years
    Woah! Thanks for pointing that out. XD

Those poor children, having to stay in school for more than half the day. [/insert evil laughter]

Yeah, 5 hours of freedom each day, but 3 hours will have to be spent for homework and studying, and the other 2 for sleeping, so no freedom, no play, and no Pokemon. [Unless Pokemon exist in that town xD]

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    My city? Predictable: A Caffeine Paradise

To live here, you need a Caffeine Boost Shot, to resist up to 100 grams of caffeine without any side effects. The water fountains would be Coke Fountains, and Coke would be cheaper than water.

Best of all: Coffee time. Were you can just relax... or hype up, with a nice baker's dozen cups of coffee from 1 to 3 pm.

Oh, also, everyone would be a nerd that knows C# C++ and Perl. I would love that.

Years
    My city?

A city overrun by Wobbufets, where bananas are considered royalty and people get plastic surgery to look like smilies. ^w^ It has no buildings, people (and their Wobbufets xD) live on blankets on meadows and eat cake everyday. Everyday is your birthday, and there are no wars or poverty. A rainbow is on the sky almost everyday, and at night, you can always see billions of shiny stars. There are no cars, people drive bikes and they rollerblade. There are no politics and no annoying commercials on TV. There is no money, people either do trades or give eachother gifts. Sometimes they use shells, wood carvings or pretty rocks to serve as money. There is no school either, the children learn together with their Pokemon and parents.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Oooh! My town would have tornadoes and severe thunderstorms all the time! But the houses are indestructible and a little glass tower would be a story above everyone's house to look at the weather through. Mhmm, I lurve my weather filled town. Everyone has pretty modern houses with exotic backyards with waterfall pools. My town has a great school. Each class runs 24/7 and you can enter one any time you want as long as you get all of your classes before the day is out. The malls give away unlimited amounts of free clothes. The lights aren't able to be seen from your glass tower after eight (but they're still on somehow), so you can see all of the stars perfectly. There's a huge forest on one side of the town where bonfires burn every night with smore stations. On the other side, there's the ocean. But there's an invisible dome over my town so nuclear bombs outside of it can never harm our people (unrealistic, lulz). Oh, and everybody is around when you need them. The rude versions of themselves can be switched off to you and you can only see the good things. It's impossible to care about what people may think negatively about. And there's of course worship to oldschool Pokemon and battling without ev training. Mmmmhm! XDDD

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Mine would be a quiet town of only women where everyone dresses formally. People would have a microchip implanted in their brain which would make them perfect. They would only listen to opera, and students would only focus on their schoolwork. Everyone would wear formal gowns for dinner and all of the children would blissfully obey their parents, doing all of their chores before enjoying their favorite activity, cleaning and organizing their formal clothes. Everyone's face would be dollike, with blank eyes and a large plastic looking smile all the time. They would all be happy, knowing that they live in a perfect society, and any newcomers would be assimilated immediately.

Back