• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Living under a rock

Years
    • Online now
    I am very out of the loop with a lot of TV shows. I don't watch many TV series ever and can count on one hand how many shows I've watched a decent amount of, let alone finished. I would love to watch more TV shows but I find it so hard to focus and watch shows through to the end, in particular when there are multiple seasons. There are a lot of series I'm interested in checking out at some point because the plot sounds so interestimg but I need to find the time and focus to get through. I am definitely more of a reader as I like being able to pace quickly through content.

I was super out of the loop with video games for a few years. I lost total interest in video games after being very into them as a child and I barely played anything outside of games with friends if they asked. I think overall I've been out of touch with a lot of entertainment (TV, movies, games) when I lost a lot of interest in everything for a few years but I'm happy to say over the last year or two I've been finding things I enjoy again. Have really been liking video games again and it's exciting how many there are out there to still try. :)

The other day, I was texting about something similar. I cycled through about 5 games as a kid, never played anything else and didn't care much for movies. These last two years have been like discovering a diamond field for me in terms of entertainment. So much stuff I have ignored.

I tried and liked Bioshock, Persona, Xenoblade, Fallout, Final Fantasy (didn't like them all, but played 6, 7, 7 remake, 8, 10, and 13). Mega Man, Silent Hill, Until Dawn, and so many others.

The same goes for movies as well.

Years
    • Online now
    SQUID GAME, I swear people do not SHUT UP about it. I don't even have Netflix and I wouldn't watch it even if I did.

It was a decent show. I watched knowing nothing about it, so the amount of gore surprised me. I was expecting a teen drama.

Back