• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] lol just discovered my old account from 2008

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    Welcome back!
    and congrats!

I take it you dislike the poor flying serpent? =P

LMAO I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I NAMED MY ACCOUNT "RAQUAZA KILLER". I'm guessing I was playing Pokemon Ruby at the time, and that was at the top of my mind.

Welcome back to the forums, raquaza killer, and congratulations!

Which generation did you start playing ?

Late reply, my bad. I started playing Pokemon Red and Blue first, because my family was fairly poor. My gameboy was handed down to my by a relative.
    Eventually, I did get the other games. I was caught up with the series by the time I turned 11.

Welcome back! 14 years is a lonnnnnnnng time, congrats on your marriage as well! What made you decide to check in?

I've been playing Scarlet, and I remembered my awful posts on this forum 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Late reply, my bad. I started playing Pokemon Red and Blue first, because my family was fairly poor. My gameboy was handed down to my by a relative.
    Eventually, I did get the other games. I was caught up with the series by the time I turned 11.

It is alright! I am happy to see you enjoyed playing the series! What was your favourite pokémon in Red / Blue ?

Back