• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lol noobs

Years
  • Its been a while since I saw some truly professional and skillful graphics....
    Good Job!
    Stop it, your flattering me! XD
    Cool coloring on your icons, I like this one the best.
    pharohicon2.png
    The tags are okay, but aren't executed very well.
    Ezzo! :D
    I don't know what you mean by execution, sorry but I'm a epic fail with these gfx terms.
    THe 1 with ATem in was freakin awesome nice job! XD
    Thanks kindly.
    those are all amazing. my favorite is the first one.
    The no brand tag right? That's also my fave but it isn't so popular.
    6 is the best, in my opinion. I like your style, man, definitely keep it up.
    Thank you but I'm finding very hard to it keep up. :C
    I love all your comments guys, thank you all! :3

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Execution is how well you pulled off the tag.

Now, this is gonna sound like a rant / command, however!
    http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t328/kyen_gfx/yr.png
    This tag my friend I feel has amazing potential. I see what you have gone for, like it but feel it could look so much better.
    First remove the pentooling tears and stuff, remove them stars / white dots and then the fun begins.
    Begin the adjustment layer the poop out of the tag. Get some delicious soft tones and makes some good atmosphere. The simplicity could look cool with the atmosphere and composition..
    Just an epiphany I had whilst entering your lair.

Years
  • I see what you have gone for, like it but feel it could look so much better. First remove the pentooling tears and stuff, remove them stars / white dots and then the fun begins. Begin the adjustment layer the poop out of the tag. Get some delicious soft tones and makes some good atmosphere. The simplicity could look cool with the atmosphere and composition.
    Yes you may be very right. I've changed it, the original image has been replaced with the new one.
    Thanks moments.

Years
  • Besides the floating head the third is my favorite. Explain how it looks sloppy maybe? I like the third best, and the one CME pointed out (though the plus symbol is misplaced and wierd in the tag).
    I just improved the third thanks to moments. advice a little while ago.

Years
  • Updatez:

Charizard ftw
    charizard.png

Killswitch Engage ftw
    HowardandJesse.png

old stuff ftw:
    Ichooseyou.png

I like the style you are trying with the killswitch tag, I think you should put a little more time into it to make it look it's best. I believe the colors are a little too saturated in some spots.

As for charizard the effects are pretty, but the lighting is off fur-shure. It's tail is like burned'n'dodged to look weird. The flame ball on it's tail is all dark....

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Sorry, but not liking this update much :/
    The Charizard doesn't blend in at all with the rest of the tag, the DS thing is meh and the Killswitch Engage tag needs to be a little less 'effected' around the faces imo, hell it took me a second look to realise there's two guys in there :/

You've done better tbh, but I'll be checking in again

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    [jq]I like the style you are trying with the killswitch tag, I think you should put a little more time into it to make it look it's best. I believe the colors are a little too saturated in some spots.[/jq]

Agreed. But, possibly even a little less time. Also not found of the things on the left. xD

Also with the meowth.. whats his face did that concept before. :O

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I don't like the sprite tag, solely because I don't like sprites in tags, avatars, LP, etc..

The Charizard tag is really good, compared to your other works. The rest of your gallery is amazing!~ I can't wait to see your future works.

Back