• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lol noobs

Years
  • omg! epic noobs man!!1!
    nobrand.png

souleater.png

yr.png

lightning.png

vegetasig.png

geek.png

desertmonster.png

silentnoise.png

expire.png

LP's Text created on C4D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I've always wanted to close one of your threads! >:D

Unfortunately, I love your work too much to close it. This one is definitely my favorite. Keep up the good work babycakes.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Gummy: Thanks sexy, you saved the day after all.

CME: I just don't know what to say to that.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • These are epic! 8D

Only one I don't like is the third one, because it looks really sloppy. The rest are epic though, keep it up!

Years
  • Death's shadow: Thankyou, I'm glad you like part of it.
    Raiden: Thanks, the third has ruff hand drawings that were intentional to give it that more personal artistic look. It will probably look sloppy to some for me I preferred it to some of the others but not in skill, it has some arrangement and drawing but a lot of it is texture layers added.

Years
  • http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t328/kyen_gfx/expire.png

Really love this, the text blew me away and I'm now considering getting C4D ;D
    lol. When I was inspired by graphic design and downloaded it I was really thinking of creating big things not just C4Ds and text but 3D models etc., in the end, that text was all I did. Not sure I'm going to download it again, I really have just given up now with the whole graphics craze.

Years
  • "graphics craze"? it's not a trend that's in and out. STYLES go in and out, but not the thing as a whole.
    Interest in the subject can definitely go up and down, not sure about in and out. ;O

EXPIRE

That's delicious. I always wanted to know how to make text like that. ;o; show me pls.

Cinema 4D is a program that makes 3D images and animations, used by companies for CGI and as you may know "C4Ds" in graphic design.
    C4Ds are named after Cinema 4D and it's main file type .c4d, on the main site you can find more info Maxon/C4D.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Soul eater is my favourite.

I'd like to see expire text n its own with the triangular shapes. Or without the fractuals.

Years
  • Soul eater is my favourite.

I'd like to see expire text n its own with the triangular shapes. Or without the fractuals.
    I thought you'd like the no brand the best.
    Anyway, you'd like to see the expire text on its own? I have the rendered text and blown triangle but its on my old computer and like I said before that's why I lost C4D and my old files etc. becuase I can't be bothered to plug in my old computer, copy all the old stuff and save them on here. Takes way too long.

Last edited:

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • Cool coloring on your icons, I like this one the best.
    pharohicon2.png
    The tags are okay, but aren't executed very well.

Back