• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Longest songs in your library?

Years
  • The longest song on in my collection is the album version of I'd Do Anything For Love by Meat Loaf, which is exactly 12 minutes long. Many other Meat Loaf songs are close to 10 minutes long too.

Sir Codin

"Ambient Rain Sound for Sleep and Relaxation" - Absolute Sleep Music

Length: About an hour and nineteen minutes. No joke.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • I take back what I said

Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence - Dream Theater - Score

This song is 41:33

Granted it is six songs, but they all go together. This song is long O~O

Years
  • The song with the longest length in my library is Saves the Day's "Daybreak", running at 10:46. Daybreak is actually a 5-part song, however. I listen to it frequently, it always fills me with emotion.

In second place there is "Stay True" by Thursday, hitting at 7:52. I tend to listen to this while feeling weak.

blackmorale

風の行方
    Years
  • Mine is "PARADE 2007-2008 - Theater of Kiss" by L'arc~en~Ciel @ 17:17. It's live, and a medley of their songs. The longest non-live song in my library is "Orenji no Taiyou" by GACKT feat. HYDE, which has a duration of 9:11.

Back