• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look! A wild trainer appeared!! Let's Battle!!!!

ambientechx

The Scholarly Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    The Scholarly Warrior Ambientech would like to battle!

Sanctuary at last! I come from the far off Unova region searching to further my studies and knowledge in field of Pokemon. I have been journeying for quite a long time now, searching for new and rare Pokemon, while trying to study the correlation between humans and Pokemon, and also Pokemon evolution. I have undergone rigorous training and research to get to where I am now, but I still feel like there is something missing. So I turn you, the sanctuary for education, training and help in my quest....

ambientechx

The Scholarly Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    I was trying to be unique and creative about my entry into the forum. Reaching sanctuary = the community; the journey = me playing all the games from the first green Japanese generation up until now; etc etc. the thread rules did say be inventive after all. Sorry for any confusion? .....

Actually, this intro thread is all right as it is; it's just a little more creative. ShinyUmbreon189, next time send a report directly by clicking on the report button (triangle with exclamation mark) to report things to me, please. ^_^ I'll see it quicker that way.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Ambientech! :D

If I had a choice of a region to come from, it'd be Unova as well aha. I'm sure you'll find tons of information on Pokemon here to further your studies, so you're never allowed to leave now or you will be losing out on valuable information! Buuut in all seriousness, I hope you enjoy your stay here and continue to stick around. <3

I'll recommend the Black & White and Black 2 & White 2 sections since it might help you in what you're looking for. But, of course, we have tons of other places to explore and learn about, so go ahead and explore! You'll know all there is to know for your quest in no time~

Have fun around here and feel free to message me if you need help, all right? n_n

Years
    Hi there Ambientech. Hikari here!

I have been a fan of Pokemon since 1999, I may be pushing 20 next month but I will never grow out of Pokemon. I played all generations except the first two but that doesn't mean I don't know all the Pokemon.

As Cirno said, go and check out Black & White and Black 2 & White 2, and I love 5th Generation cos it introduced my favorite Pokemon evolution line (Hint: They are Water-types and use shells as weapons).

If you ever need to talk, why not VM me? I'm also open for a friend request.

Have a fun time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, "What?"

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hello Ambientech! It's good to be unique, your intro thread was really cool ^^! Ah so your a fan who has sticked through all the generations? Maybe you'd be interested in catching up with the newest game B/W2? Just head over to that section and start posting away xD!

Well welcome and remember to have fun here xD!

ambientechx

The Scholarly Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Hey everyone, thanks for showing my such kindness :). Yes, I def will go check out the b/w, and b/w2 threads :D it seems like it would be very interesting!. Haha, that's awesome Hikari, I'm very similar, I've been playing since the first release of Pokemon in Canada, and I'm pushing 23 now xD. Poke Master FO LIFE!

I have a question regarding the trading thread though, where exactly would I post looking for xyz as the main trade thread is all stickies? I also posted in quick trade but maybe I'm just being impatient in waiting for a response xD ahaha? Iunno :O

Again, thanks everyone :D

Back