• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking For: Event Pokemon and a few shinies {Shinies & Event Pokemon on Offer}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Sorry about that first Lugia, accidentally chose the one out of four I have named LUIGI. Just my luck, haha. Thank you for the easy and smooth trade, hope to see you around more.

It's not a problem. I didn't even notice until you canceled the trade. You have quite a few legendaries I would like to obtain to complete my living dex so i hope I can get what you want and we can trade more.
    Thanks again

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello there! Hope you're doing well!

I'm interested in one of your GAMESTP Suicunes (I'm assuming both are in English, as they were from a U.S. event, I think). I'd be interested in one, as long as it still has the four event-only moves that it came with (Sheer Cold, Air Slash, Aqua Ring, Extreme Speed).
    But, I'm also curious to know what type of Poke Ball your two shiny Rayquaza's are in, as well as if their names are in English & they seem legitimate.

I have a shiny English Articuno in a Heavy Ball, if you're still looking for one!

Feel free to respond at your own convenience. Looking forward to hearing back from you!
    My info. will be below, in my signature. Thanks, in advance!

Years
  • Hello there! Hope you're doing well!

I'm interested in one of your GAMESTP Suicunes (I'm assuming both are in English, as they were from a U.S. event, I think). I'd be interested in one, as long as it still has the four event-only moves that it came with (Sheer Cold, Air Slash, Aqua Ring, Extreme Speed).
    But, I'm also curious to know what type of Poke Ball your two shiny Rayquaza's are in, as well as if their names are in English & they seem legitimate.

I have a shiny English Articuno in a Heavy Ball, if you're still looking for one!

Feel free to respond at your own convenience. Looking forward to hearing back from you!
    My info. will be below, in my signature. Thanks, in advance!

Hi there, and welcome to my thread! Yes, you are correct, both GAMESTP Suicune's are in English. I traded one of them off the other day, and only have one left, however it does still have the four event-only moves it came with and has not been touched/levelled up. The Rayquaza I also only have one left of, came in a Dusk Ball and it's OT is "Mat" (I'm Jess). The name is English, as far as I can see it is legitimate and using an IV calc its IV's are 31, 30, 30, 30, 30 and 30.

Let me know if these still interest you as I will have to get them cloned to trade off first, although I've already obtained a shiny Articuno, if you have anything else up for offer? Hope you are well anyways and hope to hear back from you soon!

Solomon2890 said:
    i have a shiny Torkoal

Thank you for the offer but unfortunately that's not a Pokemon I'm really interested in collecting. If you'd like more specific information about what I'm after/more up to date information, feel free to check out the Trade Shop link in my signature.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hi there, and welcome to my thread! Yes, you are correct, both GAMESTP Suicune's are in English. I traded one of them off the other day, and only have one left, however it does still have the four event-only moves it came with and has not been touched/levelled up. The Rayquaza I also only have one left of, came in a Dusk Ball and it's OT is "Mat" (I'm Jess). The name is English, as far as I can see it is legitimate and using an IV calc its IV's are 31, 30, 30, 30, 30 and 30.

Let me know if these still interest you as I will have to get them cloned to trade off first, although I've already obtained a shiny Articuno, if you have anything else up for offer? Hope you are well anyways and hope to hear back from you soon!

Thank you for the offer but unfortunately that's not a Pokemon I'm really interested in collecting. If you'd like more specific information about what I'm after/more up to date information, feel free to check out the Trade Shop link in my signature.

Thanks so much for the kind words! I actually just recently traded away my shiny Articuno for another trade offer, so I'm glad that you got a hold of one for your own, already. :)

At the moment, I don't think I honestly have anything that I'd be willing to offer for the shiny Suicune or shiny Rayquaza that would be fair for you... but, according to your trade shop, it looks like you're looking for Yveltal? I have one that I don't plan to use. It supposedly has 0 in Special Attack IV's, but it has 31 in Attack, Defense, & Special Defense or Speed (I can't remember which). Are any of your non-shiny legendaries in an apricorn ball, by chance? (The special poke balls made in HeartGold/SoulSilver by Kurt - Heavy Ball, Fast Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball, etc.) If so, would you be interested in trading one for the Yveltal?

Years
  • I have Yveltal (non shiny) if you need it?? i would like to have either Celebi, Darkrai, Manaphy, shiny houndour, shiny pawniard or shiny rayquaza??

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    Have you updated the list? I'm interested in Shiny Mewtwo but I saw that you traded one off already so wanted to know if you still have one going?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2015
    I have:

- Shiny Dratini
    - Shiny Ninetales
    - Shiny Happiny
    - Shiny Larvitar
    - Shiny Mareep
    and many more.

These are the pokedex entries I need:

- Terrakion
    - Kyogre
    - Shaymin
    - Arceus
    - Entei
    - Deoxys
    - Victini
    - Tornadus

Can we work something out?

Years
  • Thanks so much for the kind words! I actually just recently traded away my shiny Articuno for another trade offer, so I'm glad that you got a hold of one for your own, already. :)

At the moment, I don't think I honestly have anything that I'd be willing to offer for the shiny Suicune or shiny Rayquaza that would be fair for you... but, according to your trade shop, it looks like you're looking for Yveltal? I have one that I don't plan to use. It supposedly has 0 in Special Attack IV's, but it has 31 in Attack, Defense, & Special Defense or Speed (I can't remember which). Are any of your non-shiny legendaries in an apricorn ball, by chance? (The special poke balls made in HeartGold/SoulSilver by Kurt - Heavy Ball, Fast Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball, etc.) If so, would you be interested in trading one for the Yveltal?

That's okay, it's always nice to meet friendly people on here so I like to repay the kindness! Yes, you are correct as I am still seeking a Yveltal. That's perfectly fine about the IV's, there's only a few specific Pokemon that I'm picky about IV's in and that's not one of them. c: I've just had a look and it seems I have a Moon Ball Raikou if that interests you?

Juuzziii said:
    I have Yveltal (non shiny) if you need it?? i would like to have either Celebi, Darkrai, Manaphy, shiny houndour, shiny pawniard or shiny rayquaza??

Hi there and thanks for posting, I think I have already sorted a Yveltal in the above post, but let me know if there's any other Pokemon you have on offer, as I've just updated my wants list on this thread to reflect my Trade Shop list.

MrNeutrino said:
    Have you updated the list? I'm interested in Shiny Mewtwo but I saw that you traded one off already so wanted to know if you still have one going?

Hey there, yes this list has just been updated, I've got some extra Pokemon available too now. The Shiny Mewtwo trade never went through, I'm not sure what happened to that so it's still available if you're seeking it. ;3

InMyElemint said:
    I have:

- Shiny Dratini
    - Shiny Ninetales
    - Shiny Happiny
    - Shiny Larvitar
    - Shiny Mareep
    and many more.

These are the pokedex entries I need:

- Terrakion
    - Kyogre
    - Shaymin
    - Arceus
    - Entei
    - Deoxys
    - Victini
    - Tornadus

Can we work something out?

Hi there, I think we can definitely work something out. I have just updated my wants list to reflect some more Pokemon I'm seeking as well, if you have them? I have all of those Pokedex entries you are seeking, Terrakion and Deoxys in particular being shiny. In the list you mentioned I'm interested in Dratini, Happiny, Larvitar and Mareep (obtained a Ninetales the other day). I'm happy to work something out so just let me know. c:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    That's okay, it's always nice to meet friendly people on here so I like to repay the kindness! Yes, you are correct as I am still seeking a Yveltal. That's perfectly fine about the IV's, there's only a few specific Pokemon that I'm picky about IV's in and that's not one of them. c: I've just had a look and it seems I have a Moon Ball Raikou if that interests you?

Hi there and thanks for posting, I think I have already sorted a Yveltal in the above post, but let me know if there's any other Pokemon you have on offer, as I've just updated my wants list on this thread to reflect my Trade Shop list.

Hey there, yes this list has just been updated, I've got some extra Pokemon available too now. The Shiny Mewtwo trade never went through, I'm not sure what happened to that so it's still available if you're seeking it. ;3

Hi there, I think we can definitely work something out. I have just updated my wants list to reflect some more Pokemon I'm seeking as well, if you have them? I have all of those Pokedex entries you are seeking, Terrakion and Deoxys in particular being shiny. In the list you mentioned I'm interested in Dratini, Happiny, Larvitar and Mareep (obtained a Ninetales the other day). I'm happy to work something out so just let me know. c:

Glad to hear that you appreciate a new, friendly trade partner. :)
    Yes, a Moon Ball Raikou for the Yveltal would interest me, actually. When would you like to trade?
    I'm in Central Standard Time, & I can work out a time to trade tonight, if you're up for it!

Years
  • Glad to hear that you appreciate a new, friendly trade partner. :)
    Yes, a Moon Ball Raikou for the Yveltal would interest me, actually. When would you like to trade?
    I'm in Central Standard Time, & I can work out a time to trade tonight, if you're up for it!

Happy to hear, and now it's been brought up, I'm getting nostalgic for the HG/SS days. I'm going to either find my old game and dig it out of storage, or see if there's many other Apricorn ball Pokemon floating around for trade these days! I'm available to trade now, I'm going to be intermittently online all afternoon (it's currently 12:35PM here), what time are you available next in your timezone? I'm pretty terrible with conversions but I'm sure we can figure it out, haha.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Happy to hear, and now it's been brought up, I'm getting nostalgic for the HG/SS days. I'm going to either find my old game and dig it out of storage, or see if there's many other Apricorn ball Pokemon floating around for trade these days! I'm available to trade now, I'm going to be intermittently online all afternoon (it's currently 12:35PM here), what time are you available next in your timezone? I'm pretty terrible with conversions but I'm sure we can figure it out, haha.

Haha, glad to hear that, as well! HG/SS & Gold/Silver/Crystal were my favorite series of the Pokemon games, by far. The storyline/lore of the 2nd generation legendary Pokemon is just amazingly creative & epic, in my opinion. I'm currently playing thru HeartGold again, as well, & it's incredibly fun. Gonna stock up on a lot of apricorn balls to try & catch the legendary Pokemon in specific ones.

I can trade now, as well. My info is as follows. If yours is in your signature, I'll look for your Friend Code & add it right now.
    IGN: Nick Ketchum, FC: 3050-8204-5112

Years
  • Haha, glad to hear that, as well! HG/SS & Gold/Silver/Crystal were my favorite series of the Pokemon games, by far. The storyline/lore of the 2nd generation legendary Pokemon is just amazingly creative & epic, in my opinion. I'm currently playing thru HeartGold again, as well, & it's incredibly fun. Gonna stock up on a lot of apricorn balls to try & catch the legendary Pokemon in specific ones.

I can trade now, as well. My info is as follows. If yours is in your signature, I'll look for your Friend Code & add it right now.
    IGN: Nick Ketchum, FC: 3050-8204-5112

I couldn't agree more! I still remember the day the original Gold and Silver came out, I went to the toy store with all my pocket money saved up and lined up to get my hands on a copy of Silver. I still have that same one. The storyline they created for that arc of games was incredible, and when the second movie was released to back it up I couldn't stop watching it. I might be a little more grown up now but I still enjoy watching it these days, haha. Also I added your FC and info, just hanging around whenever you are ready to trade now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    I couldn't agree more! I still remember the day the original Gold and Silver came out, I went to the toy store with all my pocket money saved up and lined up to get my hands on a copy of Silver. I still have that same one. The storyline they created for that arc of games was incredible, and when the second movie was released to back it up I couldn't stop watching it. I might be a little more grown up now but I still enjoy watching it these days, haha. Also I added your FC and info, just hanging around whenever you are ready to trade now.

That's awesome, I couldn't agree more with you. The Pokemon: The Movie 2000 was also my favorite movie, I think, so I can understand where you're coming from. Actually, during my sophomore year of college, some of my floormates & I ended up watching it online thru one of their laptops in a dorm room! Haha. I think we were all very nostalgic & a bit emotionally-captured by it, though. It was great.

And sounds good. I just realized Yveltal has a couple of HM moves, so I'm gonna go have a quick conversation with the Move Deleter before we trade..

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hello, I have a shiny Giratina from the Legendary Sinnoh event a few years ago (SUM2013). However, it has been cloned before. If that doesn't bother you and you'd still like it, I'd love to trade it for Wishmaker Jirachi.

Years
  • That's awesome, I couldn't agree more with you. The Pokemon: The Movie 2000 was also my favorite movie, I think, so I can understand where you're coming from. Actually, during my sophomore year of college, some of my floormates & I ended up watching it online thru one of their laptops in a dorm room! Haha. I think we were all very nostalgic & a bit emotionally-captured by it, though. It was great.

And sounds good. I just realized Yveltal has a couple of HM moves, so I'm gonna go have a quick conversation with the Move Deleter before we trade..

Damn, I wish I had more friends like that in real life, haha. In all honesty I'm the only one now out of my group who still enjoys Pokemon. Thank you for the trade, by the way! I hope you enjoy your Raikou, please feel free to strike up a conversation or just say hi if you see me around on here in the future. If you are up for it, and wouldn't mind, leaving a review in my trade review thread (in my sig) would be really helpful.

Firebolt123 said:
    Hello, I have a shiny Giratina from the Legendary Sinnoh event a few years ago (SUM2013). However, it has been cloned before. If that doesn't bother you and you'd still like it, I'd love to trade it for Wishmaker Jirachi.

Hi there, and welcome to my thread! I am completely fine with cloned Pokemon, as I do trade some of them myself. I would like to do that trade, I have to leave for a couple of hours right now but when will you be online next, your local time?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Damn, I wish I had more friends like that in real life, haha. In all honesty I'm the only one now out of my group who still enjoys Pokemon. Thank you for the trade, by the way! I hope you enjoy your Raikou, please feel free to strike up a conversation or just say hi if you see me around on here in the future. If you are up for it, and wouldn't mind, leaving a review in my trade review thread (in my sig) would be really helpful.

Hi there, and welcome to my thread! I am completely fine with cloned Pokemon, as I do trade some of them myself. I would like to do that trade, I have to leave for a couple of hours right now but when will you be online next, your local time?

Hmm, I'm sorry to hear that. No shame in still enjoying it, though. :) Glad that you're still sticking with it! I may have some friends who'd be willing & interested in watching one of the older Poke' movies with me again, sometime - however, most of them & I are spread out, in regards to what town/state we currently live in.

And most definitely. Thanks for the friend request, & the trade, as well. I checked & the Raikou has 4 IV's, too, so thanks a ton! And I'll actually go leave a review right now, while I'm on here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back