• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Looking for Hidden Ability Patches, can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Im looking for Hidden abilities Patches, so i can start breeding pokemons with hidden abilities. Can someone help me? I would really appreciate it. Their price is very high (200 points) and im focusing on bottle caps right now.

Years
  • Im looking for Hidden abilities Patches, so i can start breeding pokemons with hidden abilities. Can someone help me? I would really appreciate it. Their price is very high (200 points) and im focusing on bottle caps right now.

Hi there, just letting you know I've moved this to the correct section now for you

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Ok thanks i didnt know i was mistaken on that. So, is there really no one to help me out on this matter?

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Ah i see, now that my thread has been moved to the Trade Corner, i must offer something in exchange, or course. Well, i have all starters from gen 1 to gen 4 and i got a lot of shiny pokemon from lets go pikachu. And as well as lots of other pokemon. Do anyone whishes for anything in particular?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ah i see, now that my thread has been moved to the Trade Corner, i must offer something in exchange, or course. Well, i have all starters from gen 1 to gen 4 and i got a lot of shiny pokemon from lets go pikachu. And as well as lots of other pokemon. Do anyone whishes for anything in particular?

Oh I can't help you, I've not even played Battle Tower. But if you adjust your title to say you're offering, maybe someone will notice

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back