• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for people to help me with battling

DemoBoy

The guy with all those shinies
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2014
    Hi peoples,

I know there is a lot to learn in battling with so many set ups, but I just can't seem to build a decent team. I've lost every online battle I think....

If someone or everyone wants to help me, I could give you my fc and we could practise battle etc

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I think that it'd be better for you if you took a look in our Battling and Team Building section, which I've moved this thread into. You can ask questions about battling in the Simple Q&A thread, make a Team Help thread to have people help you out with that, read some of the stuff in the Resources thread, and also ask for people to battle you in the Battle Request thread.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Looking for people to help me with battling

Gonna PM you to ask a few questions first.

Back