• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for that someone.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I always would have vague thoughts of the future since I was a teen, but nothing too specific aside from the dream of a husband and me getting a cute house and making it our own with art and stuff.

A couple of years ago I met a man that stirred my soul - a true muse - and I glimpsed a beautiful future, but I reached out and missed my mark, so I abandoned that dream for a long time until near the end of last year, when I realized that it was a dream I could chase; that it could be the future and I have the power to make it happen.

To me, this man is the future. A bright, shining, wonderful future. I want to be his partner in life, spending some years blazing trails and making our mark on the world, then settling down in the aforementioned cute house and passing our awesomeness on to the next generation, both through teaching and through having children of our own that will grow up to chase their dreams. Then we can be the cute little old couple that goes on adventures and just keeps living and loving life together as one till the very last breath ♥

Last edited:

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    a. How often do you picture yourself in the future, whether you have a family or not, and picture someone else with you?

Quite often. Its probably the thing that makes me go to sleep at night.

b. Do you have a clear picture in your mind of who you would like to end up being with, if anyone? Do you have specific type of preference in a person (whether it be a trait in their personality, an ethnicity, a body type, etc.) you'd like to end up with?

Like everyone else, yes. Though I have preferences, its not set in stone, and if I found someone completely opposite that I loved...then screw it ^_^. Dark hair, shoulder/chin/ear length hair..Pale skin, Tattoos of course..There just so sexy..XD.

d. Have you ever "fell" for anyone outside of those specifications?

Yes, once. Still in love..Lmao. Hoping to get soon...Maybe *wink*.

Years
    a. How often do you picture yourself in the future, whether you have a family or not, and picture someone else with you?

No, no, no... Too much into the future to think about that.

b. Do you have a clear picture in your mind of who you would like to end up being with, if anyone? Do you have specific type of preference in a person (whether it be a trait in their personality, an ethnicity, a body type, etc.) you'd like to end up with?

Not really, seriously.

Never.

Seungri

Victory 승리
    Years

Rarely, I don't really picture anyone being with me, I've mostly always pictured myself alone.

Not really, just that they have a good personality and are easy to get along with.

Nope.

Back