• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looks like a greeting is in order! (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

月の天使

Moonblast
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    Hello! My profile name is Tsuki no Tenshi, but you guys can just call me "Tsuu".

I used to be on a similar pokemon site so I'm semi-familiar to how things work on here. I'm very excited to battle, trade, and meet you all! (uwu)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeey Tsuu! Quite a cute name. c: Wonderful to meet you too, and welcome to the forums! <3

Ah, here on PC, we're always surrounded by really nice and wonderful members, who you'll always find new friends around the corner. Mmm, I recommend heading to the showdown server if you would like to battle with our battle regulars! We'd be most happy to see you there! There's also the Trade Corner's sections for trading! Don't hesitate on making yourself at home there; it's quite a wonderful place! Mmm, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the board that you wish to explore! <33

I hope that we can become good pals! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want! And take care! Contact a staff member if you ever need anything! ^^

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Tsuu! And I love that avatar/sig of yours, especially that avatar of Mega Gardevoir. The black dress on the shiny Mega Gardevoir surely looks pretty awesome.

And nice to hear you've had forum experience before, so I'm sure you know how things would work around here. I apparently heard you're here for battling and trading so, as Dragon said you'll definitely love the Battle Center and Trade Corner boards here. They're both popular with a fair bit of the members here so I'm sure you'll definitely get the help you need thanks to the dedicated regulars in both those sections. We also have a Pokemon Showdown server if you're interested in that.

I do look forward to see you around on the server sometime since I hang out there myself, and I hope everything goes well for you here today. Have an awesome time Tsuu and contact the staff team if you need anything! Feel free to leave a message if you want to chat!

- Hikamaru

月の天使

Moonblast
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    @ Dragon|

Ah thank you!

Though granted my little gym team isn't quite ready. :;(∩´﹏`∩);: Little hard when the move sets you need are in tms you just don't have quite yet! I'm getting there tho.

But yes all helpful things! I'm glad to hear this is a lovely environment to meet others tho. I'm very excited! (≧▽≦)o
    -
    @Hikamaru

And yes! Thank you I adore Shiny Garvedoir too~ I have a lovely shiny Gengar, Banette, and Aegislash too!

Thank you both for being very warm and welcoming me to the community~ (◡‿◡✿)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • @ Dragon|

Ah thank you!

Though granted my little gym team isn't quite ready. :;(∩´﹏`∩);: Little hard when the move sets you need are in tms you just don't have quite yet! I'm getting there tho.

But yes all helpful things! I'm glad to hear this is a lovely environment to meet others tho. I'm very excited! (≧▽≦)o

Daaaaaw~ Well, TMs can be easy to find! Mmm, what type is your gym team going to be? o:

月の天使

Moonblast
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    Daaaaaw~ Well, TMs can be easy to find! Mmm, what type is your gym team going to be? o:

Oh mostly ghost type~ I used to have a team together on my own Diamond and Pearl way back that ran very well! And with the new set-up on pokemon x+y, I've been getting a new set together.

Well, that and my alternate fairy team. (●´ω`●)ゞ

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh mostly ghost type~ I used to have a team together on my own Diamond and Pearl way back that ran very well! And with the new set-up on pokemon x+y, I've been getting a new set together.

Well, that and my alternate fairy team. (●´ω`●)ゞ

Ah, sooo you like ghost pokemon? They're one of my favourite types of pokemon! :3 Especially pokemon like Gengar and Froslass; soo cuddly. <3

Fairies are also pretty cool! Sylveon rocks. <33

月の天使

Moonblast
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    Ah, sooo you like ghost pokemon? They're one of my favourite types of pokemon! :3 Especially pokemon like Gengar and Froslass; soo cuddly. <3

Fairies are also pretty cool! Sylveon rocks. <33

Ah yes! My favorite pokemon is Banette though~ Love my little doll he's so cute.

Ah goodness my fairy team is centered around my klefki ehehe. ( /u\)

Back