• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami Iki

Years
  • I already drew up a sketch, for both Ramie's outfits and Kiri's.

Oh haha. Too bad you don't have a scanner right now. Are you up to describing them or are you too tired?
    I'm actually not tired, but my eyes are. Maybe it's the storm.

Kiri Berry

Berry Master
    Years
  • possibly

I can try to describe it...
    ummm well the casual dress is white and it has these kinda slightly off shoulder short sleeves that are kinda sheer, either green or yellow, there is a thin ribbon of the same color on the lower waist with a small flower attached on the right. The bottom has a thicker ribbon trimming of the same yellow or green ribbon. Simple but very summery.

The contest dress is a light green. Off shoulder sleeves, right under the bust line is a thick forest green or white ribbon that continues to the waist then to right below the hip the green dress continues, kinda like miniskirt length, from there there is a sheer material crisscrossing over and over that is a darker green, must have sparkles.
    Both outfits are worn with white or black ballet flats.

Kinda hard to describe it....

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    the one from the contest was amazing with all that deatail just great hope i can do that eventually but ya really nice.

Years
  • Along as you set goals, you can do it! Patience and time is the only way to develop art skills.

So these are Ramie's stuff? : D What about Kiri?
    When you were describing the sheer to me on the phone you said the stuff that "bunches up". I imagine the kind of puffy princess sleeves by tying the ends of the sheer with the ribbons to make them bunch. It's most likely due to my "easter" image going in my head.

I think you did a good job describing, I mean you've talked at least 10 minutes about clothes you've dreamt about. (Or that favorite store you made with those clothes in it.)

Kiri Berry

Berry Master
    Years
  • true, Kiri's outfit isn't nearly elaborate, and the sleeves aren't really puffy, I'm trying to find a picture of the kind of sleeves I mean.

Years
  • true, Kiri's outfit isn't nearly elaborate, and the sleeves aren't really puffy, I'm trying to find a picture of the kind of sleeves I mean.

Yeah, I think a picture would help.
    We really should go to bed soon though. We don't want to come home then crash! We've got much brainstorm and planning and pixieling and Zet's plan to "share my love to two girls" to do. :'D

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Amazing!

Your crystal pixel-over,the advanced revamps,budew<3

Everything is great!^^ I'll be watching this thread...o.o

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2019
    Wow!! Your sprites are impressive! The way you're able to blend colors with such a limited palette is very, very nice looking. They have a kind of professional sort of quality to them. Great work! :3

Years
  • Everyone, thanks for your support! Funny it comes when I die a little, heh.

Told myself I needed to sprite SOMETHING...but I couldn't think of anything.

Stress square!
    stresssquare.png

Addition:

Okay so I did something a little better than that. The melon placement looks funny but....
    I'm tired. It's just a stress thing. Does anyone else do stuff like that? Just stress work? With my copic markers I would just blend them in little circles. Made me feel better.

waterm.png

AND OH YEAH! Look at this!

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • lol the new sprite looks quite interesting, and the style? Well, it does look completely different from your previous art work. Anyway, I know you can make excellent sprites/pixel art even when you're not feeling it. That's why you're Lornami and the March pixel art contest winner. Can't wait to see more art from you!

Years
  • @Kiri
    Patience child, Mommy's busy. D:
    Hah, I've just been tired. You wore me out! :o

@HOF
    Well I guess it's because I didn't plan it out or follow any limitations besides 5 shades per color.
    Lol, is that my title now?

Go check out her. Figure out if you can say something besides WOW, because I want her to stay and it's really hard for her to get C+C. ;_; I want to become better than her. Ribaru!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Is Kiri your sister or something?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    Almost. (She even calls my mother and father mommy and daddy)
    But in reality, not related. Kiri is my best friend in the entire world!

Yeah, her real sister is the one she made an avatar for a long time ago that only gets on once every year~

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Lornami, I think that you are a great person and your pixel art should go into the next Art awards :p.

Seriously though, keep up the good work!!!!!!

Years
  • Thank you PP! (Nice Name)
    Thanks Spey, but what do you mean about Art Awards?

Roaming around some Misty stuff and saw the GSC sprite for her. I don't remember the first two generations very well when I was young, but I always thought Misty looked pretty here.
    So I did a re-vamp. I think this would be my first trainer revamp.
    MistyGSCRevamp.png

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Nice shading, her hands look awkward, but I think that's just the original sprite

Back