• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami Iki

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
Years
  • Lornami Used Revive!

Even if I hate the name Lornami Iki I'll stick with this thread. :< Don't expect frequent updates, I'm just on a HGSS kick right now.

gymleadermay.png
    maygymmugshot.png

ramietest.gif

Oh snap, more Lornami action!

Really awesome stuff; the hair looks nice on that closeup, and that's a pretty original pose for the front sprite.

Glad to see some more stuff from you. Your work is always really impressive.

Years
  • Thanks guys! The pose though is actually straight from it's HGSS sprite. :x I had only wanted to give her some less fugly hair and it morphed into May.
    colltrainer.png

Years
  • Oh, well then I take that back. Dumb sprite is dumb and unoriginal! >:O

Spoiler:

You had me fooled!

*sob sob* Ohmigod your so mean! TTTT___TTTT i'm never gonna sprite again!!!1!

*cough*
    It makes me happy that you can't tell the difference when I rip-and-sew body parts and when I just keep the original pose. :)
    Tis what I go for. Though I still have to scratch. Nygah.

Years
  • I hate these HGSS Sprites! :< They're so pretty I don't want to change the poses! I like playing with hair and outfits...

girliecute.png

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
  • Looks pretty great. I'd say I dig the pose, but you probably stole it because you're a dastardly spriter who likes to trick me like that.

The only thing that looks a bit weird is that the outline on the skirt of the dress seems a bit nonexistent; looks a bit weird because of the brightness of the dress's color. Also, are the feet suppose to be in that position? I guess it adds to the shyness of the sprites "personality", but it still sort of looks odd.

Regardless, still a nice job.

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    thank god you mentioed the may thing i was scared that what the hell did hgss do to may but well the vs screen was good though.

Years
  • thank god you mentioed the may thing i was scared that what the hell did hgss do to may but well the vs screen was good though.

Whoops, I missed this.
    :/ Are you saying you don't like the May sprite? Because the way you worded it seemed a bit rude to me. Could you tell me what parts you don't like?

your pixel art is AMAZING
    i adore it.

Thank you very much, could you tell me which ones you like and why? :3

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • ramietest.gif

^well these are too cute.
    i love how they walk.
    and your avatar..
    is AMAZING
    i would die for one of Misty/Kasumi
    did you make it? if not, i wanna know who did! LOL.
    maygymmugshot.png
    Future May.
    ^her eyes are BEAUTIFUL

Years
  • ramietest.gif

^well these are too cute.
    i love how they walk.
    and your avatar..
    is AMAZING
    i would die for one of Misty/Kasumi
    did you make it? if not, i wanna know who did! LOL.
    maygymmugshot.png
    Future May.
    ^her eyes are BEAUTIFUL

Well the pokemon are from HGSS so I can't take any credit for that, but I did make the girl Ramie. :/ My sister said her bow looked wonky, but I like it!

I put the avatar together.

xD; Awww, it's only Jasmine's eyes colored blue.

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    no i like the may just dont wanna call it may because may is actually a young girl who is always smiling and so if she grew up i imagined her to be smiling and not angry, the sprite overall is good though but it cant be may.

Years
  • no i like the may just dont wanna call it may because may is actually a young girl who is always smiling and so if she grew up i imagined her to be smiling and not angry, the sprite overall is good though but it cant be may.

People can look...aggressive when they're about to battle.

Back