• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami's Chirstmas Egg Grab-Bag!

Years
  • LORNAMI'S EGG GRAB-BAG CHRISTMAS EVENT!

ALL OF THEM ARE GONE!

But feel free to stay around and chat and hope you get something. (List on the third page) Remember, you have to wait till Christmas.

(Also in Page 4 )

Okay guys, I was expecting to start trading midnight last night as I'm going to my relative's house for the day. But those of you who were on relise my Wi-FI refused to agree with me! I'm sorry but you'll have to wait for later today. It's okay, just get off the computer and spend some time with you family!

Anyways, here's how the distribution is going to work! READ IT!
    I unmarked them as they went in, but now I'm going to mark them, and each number will have a different mark! (I think there's enough combinations)

You can only carry four eggs with you at a time, so I'm gonna do a role call 4 at a time ONE THIS THREAD. If you don't respond I'll get the next number and come back to you later. While I'm at my Grandmother's house I'll make the list, but once it's up CHECK YOUR NUMBER! If I'm trying to give you an egg thats incorrect go directly to end and we'll resolve it on the thread, mmkay?

Please don't contact me for a trade if your number hasn't been called and I somehow already have your FC registered. Better yet put your self on trade and I'll contact you. Got it? Good! Not trying to br very strict, but this need to be orderly, no?

ADDITION:

Okay so I compiled everyone's FC (written down) from your signatures. Those that do not have a FC (In their sig, too lazy to look for somewhere else) are...

gez002
    EFB
    Maddy
    Memphis.
    unit101

It would help if you could get those to me. You can PM but I really would like you to put it on the thread.

So...Lets hope my Wi-Fi works when I get back!

===========================================
    Hey guys! I know this is just a bit late, but I have an event for you guys!

I've got alot of eggs, so I demarked them, put them in a box, and had a friend mess them up! So now we have a Mystery Egg Grab!

Here's the deal!
    • Your gonna call an egg spot. (One per person!)
    • Egg spots are numbered left to right, decending, so please tell me the number that you want!
    • Once you have successfully called a number the egg will be marked. (
      )
    • I will start giving out eggs on Chirstmas Day and continue untill the 28th!
    • Thats it! Theres nothing else!

===========================================

Who's Called What:

1. Color Me Evil (Best)
    2. Kime-Ko
    3. classicrockfan
    4. jman617

5. xray
    6. GalladeIceMan
    7. Lil-Dill's
    8. Shinty
    9. gez002
    10. shadow charizard
    11. Bilalus
    12. ~KiTsUnE
    13. EFB's
    14. Maddy's
    15. PKMNCollector
    16. iCAM
    17. Memphis.
    18. Justin T
    19. Uria Ema
    20. Shadow of Fears
    21. Gysztaf
    22. HRMDB Dengar
    23. Blayze
    24. richdevildog559
    25. reaper121
    26. HRMDB Vandet
    27. dtex9002
    28. unit101
    29. Shinypoke666
    30. iamanalog

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I CALL 12!!!

would you like something from my giveaway for it?

I CALL 12!!!

would you like something from my giveaway for it?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Whoo left for a little and it boomed! Give me a sec and they'll be marked and shown! Thanks, I think you all looked at each other's and didn't repeat!

Edit: Urk! I was wong. Kime-Ko and ShinyPoke666 those have already been called. D: I'm sorry for not updating quick enough.

Last edited:
    Back