• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami's Trade Thread

Kiri Berry

Berry Master
    Years
    YES! Ne Ne Ramie, guess what, guess what! I got a Shiny Budew! Finally! It's so cute! I adores it. Now I'm gonna make it into the most perfect of contest pokemon!
    Nothings better than a berry....okay maybe two berries is better.

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    Lucky! First Charmander hatched is a girl! ^_^
    Well actually I needed a boy but still! xD

if your still in need of a male charmander I have one for you. Also check out my sig for other things I have to trade for some of your pokemon if your interested.

Edit: I also have a growlith if your interested.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Hay baybay! I have a level 1 Female Turtwig in my Box and it seems that you're still searching for one. ;) Also, I'm very close to getting a Latias in my Emerald game so once I catch one of those bb's, I'll send one your way. :D

Years
    @Jonbo: Don't need a male Charmander, I was hatching things. I do want a Growlithe.

@Evil: =D What do you want for the Turtwig?

Years
    Lornami!!!
    Been A While!
    I Was Breeding Today and decided to hatch a few of the stored up eggs I had..and every bagon I hatched has a vagina! Isn't that just terrific!?
    lol

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
    Just looking at your list there, and I was just wondering if you had Elekid at all yet? Just let me know, I'm in no rush :)

Years
    You mean I got my Elekid or that I've made baby Elekids?
    For the babies I just have to evolve the mother into an Elecebuzz and I'll have the babies.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    I don't know when I'll have them, but I can try to get you a female Turtwig or Cydnaquil, and Growlithe. I also have Cornn berries, so if I can breed a female for you I'll send her over with a Cornn.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    I can have a Cyndaquil, Growlithe and Turtwig. I just need to breed. And I have a Latias, but I can't nickname it.

If you are interested, I'm looking for Dragonair, Loudred, Lairon, Sharpedo, Cradily, Driftblim and Yanmega. Offer what you consider fair.

Years

@RAM
    :< I'm having trouble calculating my IVs...I don't know alot about them.
    I do have a few dittos, if you can tell me about IVs I can try and get one.

@Blayze
    =D Take your time, I'm in no hurry. I still have to get a female Totodile for you. I've made the eggs, just have to hope for a female.

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years

@RAM
    :< I'm having trouble calculating my IVs...I don't know alot about them.
    I do have a few dittos, if you can tell me about IVs I can try and get one.
    Just go here. Fill in the level, nature and stats if it's untouched, if not, you'd need to give the pokemon the EV(Effort Values) reducing berries(you don't need to save so you won't lose anything) or, if you know the EV spread you can just fill in the EP spaces(Effort Points, the same as EV).

Years
    Thanks I guess. \: I tried it before with my baby pokemon and the IVs always come out almost same so I wasn't sure.

I'll think I've only used one ditto in the daycare (Dunno if that adds or anything) so I'll check em. What are good natures and IVs for dittos?

Can I ask you another question? D: I'm such a newb, is there a way to find out EV and EP if you havn't tracked them? And...what exactly are they? I forgot the details...
    (And does it have pokerus do anything?)

Edit:
    Okay so all three I have at the moment have pokerus, but I don't think I've battled with them, or put exp. share on them. Only Dayum has been in the daycare and here are the status...

Daki (31 Sp.Atk...Hm. Can't remember if I've used it before on anything. Don't think I did.)
    Ditto, Careful LvL29 - HP: 72 (19/0) | Atk: 34 (5/0) | Def: 38 (19/0) | Sp.Atk: 31 (9/0) | Sp.Def: 38 (9/0) | Spd: 40 (26/0) | Hidden Power: 38, ICE | Format: stat (IV/EP)

Dayum
    Ditto, Quirky LvL32 - HP: 73 (2/0) | Atk: 35 (0/0) | Def: 45 (30/0) | Sp.Atk: 44 (27/0) | Sp.Def: 37 (5/0) | Spd: 37 (5/0) | Hidden Power: 43, ICE | Format: stat (IV/EP)

DITTO
    Ditto, Naive LvL30 - HP: 69 (2/0) | Atk: 38 (15/0) | Def: 42 (29/0) | Sp.Atk: 35 (5/0) | Sp.Def: 35 (19/0) | Spd: 45 (25/0) | Hidden Power: 52, DRAGON | Format: stat (IV/EP)

Last edited:

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    Thanks I guess. \: I tried it before with my baby pokemon and the IVs always come out almost same so I wasn't sure.

I'll think I've only used one ditto in the daycare (Dunno if that adds or anything) so I'll check em. What are good natures and IVs for dittos?

Can I ask you another question? D: I'm such a newb, is there a way to find out EV and EP if you havn't tracked them? And...what exactly are they? I forgot the details...
    (And does it have pokerus do anything?)

The reason all your baby pkmn get the smae IVs when you check them is because you can't calculate the pokemon's IVs before they reach Lv15 or so. That's why a some people do "IV battles" to check the IVs of the pkmn they just breeded since when they're Lv100 and untouched/you know the EV spread, you can tell the exact IVs.
    By "tracked" them do you mean trained? If so...if you just caught/breed them and they haven't battled yet, they have 0 EVs. EVs are gained by battling pokemon and there are 6 different EVs, one for each stat. The more EVs a pokemon have, the higher their stats will be in the corresponding stats. A pokemon can have 510 EVs in total, but only 255 in each stat gaining +1(in stat) for every 4 points; thus, you can only have 2 stats maximized. Each pokemon gives different EVs, there's a FAQ about the best areas to EV train in the D/P section. Also there are 6 different berries that help you decrease the EVs in different stats(1 berry per stat).
    As for Pokerus, it helps you gain double EVs from battle.

Edit: I'd like the 1st and the 3rd ones. I can also tarde you a female Cyndaquil I transfered from my brother's game. It's around Lv29 since it's the one I used to breed. If that's OK with you, lemme pal park Latias. You want her to be nicknamed "Lati", right?

Last edited:
    Years
    The reason all your baby pkmn get the smae IVs when you check them is because you can't calculate the pokemon's IVs before they reach Lv15 or so. That's why a some people do "IV battles" to check the IVs of the pkmn they just breeded since when they're Lv100 and untouched/you know the EV spread, you can tell the exact IVs.
    By "tracked" them do you mean trained? If so...if you just caught/breed them and they haven't battled yet, they have 0 EVs. EVs are gained by battling pokemon and there are 6 different EVs, one for each stat. The more EVs a pokemon have, the higher their stats will be in the corresponding stats. A pokemon can have 510 EVs in total, but only 255 in each stat gaining +1(in stat) for every 4 points; thus, you can only have 2 stats maximized. Each pokemon gives different EVs, there's a FAQ about the best areas to EV train in the D/P section. Also there are 6 different berries that help you decrease the EVs in different stats(1 berry per stat).
    As for Pokerus, it helps you gain double EVs from battle.

Edit: I'd like the 1st and the 3rd ones. I can also tarde you a female Cyndaquil I transfered from my brother's game. It's around Lv29 since it's the one I used to breed. If that's OK with you, lemme pal park Latias. You want her to be nicknamed "Lati", right?

=D Thanks alot! Yes that trade is okay. I'll get on Wi-Fi in a bit. (If I can get your FC~)
    I have a few more questions~
    You don't get EVs if the pokemon is only holding and getting levels from an exp share, right?
    >: And what I ment by tracked is that I have my pokemon who's faught just random pokemon so I don't know what EVs she has. Most likely I won't be able to check her IVs...

o.o I had no clue about the berry things~
    I'm not sure what you mean by IV battles...(I'm not used to all the technical things in here.)

Sorry I'm bothering you with so many questions.

Last edited:

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    =D Thanks alot! Yes that trade is okay. I'll get on Wi-Fi in a bit.
    I have a few more questions~
    You don't get EVs if the pokemon is only holding an exp share, right?
    >: And what I ment by tracked is that I have my pokemon who's faught just random pokemon so I don't know what EVs she has. Most likely I won't be able to check her IVs...

o.o I had no clue about the berry things~
    I'm not sure what you mean by IV battles, but I assume you could level up a breeded pokemon, find the IVs? (Maybe not save if they want level 1 pokemon with certain moves?)

Sorry I'm bothering you with so many questions.

I forgot something, Can I get the male moveset Piplup too if it isn't a bother to you? ^_^"
    As for your questions...The pokemon holding the Exp.Share gets the basic(without PKRS or EV item calculation, unless it also has PKRS) ammount of EVs too.
    As for your tracked pkmn, you won't be able to properly calculate the IVs unless you use the correction berries.
    IV battles are used to get the pokemon's exact IVs, since when battling online you can make your pkmn battle in Lv100, getting the stats they'll have when they reach Lv100 without any EVs, thus, saving the use of rare candies or leveling up to then use the correction berries.

I'm about to transfer the Latias.

Years
    Yeah, you can get him, his name is Recidn~
    Hmm....Those correction berries. I've gotta go find some place to read more indepth about this. I think I've got it now.
    =D Those lvl 100 battles shouldn't be too hard, I can just steal my sister's game!

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    Yeah, you can get him, his name is Recidn~
    Hmm....Those correction berries. I've gotta go find some place to read more indepth about this. I think I've got it now.
    =D Those lvl 100 battles shouldn't be too hard, I can just steal my sister's game!

Kay, I just got inside the Pal Park, I should be done online in 5 mins.

Edit: Forgot to give you my info ^^": Lunick, 3780-7542-2400

Last edited:
    Back