• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Island (PG 14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Timothy walked into the forest to take shelter from the rain, hearing sounds of someone talking. It was dark out, and while being alone wasn't too big a problem for him with Squirtle and Bagon to keep him company, he didn't like the thought of being the only human being on this island.

Coming closer, he found the person who had been speaking. It was Harry, one of the trainers who had started the journey with him.

"Hi, do you mind if I join you?" asked Timothy.

Years
    OOC: BTW, Jamie006, if you really want to, you can catch a Torchic. Then you'll have BOTH the starters you wanted... ^_^ (and I won't have to hit you on the head with a baseball bat :laugh:)

IC: "Rita, use tackle!" "Chiko!" Rita cried, using tackle on the Croconaw. It knocked him back a little, but didn't do much damage. "Use razor leaf!" Rita obeyed Abby, as a storm of leaves hit Croconaw. It hit him hard, but not hard enough.

He did something rather unexpected after that. He knocked over Rita, who was now back to the ground, then, he stood on top of her, looking rather indimating. Next, he used ice beam, right then and there. Abby knew that sence the Croconaw was so close, this ice beam did a lot, on top of being super effective. After shooing the Croconaw off, she picked up Rita, who was no longer in good condition.

She was so cold, that her skin (Skin or fur?) was now very pale. She looked like she had frostbite. On top of that, it was raining, and not exactly what most people would call "warm". "I need to do SOMETHING. I'm not going to just my Chikorita suffer with frostbite, which can be fatal when dealing with such a small Pokemon. Unfortunatly, I don't think that there's any Pokemon Center I can just go to in a jiffy... Ah, what to do... what to do..." She said in a panicky voice. After some panicking, Abby had an idea.

She took off her hoodie, exposing her plain black t-shirt to the world. After that, Abby bundled up her Chikorita with her hoodie, and carried her with Abby's hoodie wrapped around her like a bundle. She saw a tree with sitrus berries, and picked a few, handfeeding them to Rita. Rita looked better already.

Abby went to the beach. There was one stip of land hadn't gotten drenched yet, an area that was lined with palm trees. She packed herself under the sand, as if to suggest the sand was her blanket. She cuddled Rita, and shortly afterwards, drifted off to sleep.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    (Sorry for being too late, but school steals my time)

IC: Fraky woke up finally, but didn't open his eyes. He was with his new Pokémon. Volcano, his Cyndaquil, was sleeping next to him, because it likes to roam around freely, outside its Pokéball.

But something was strange, because he felt something different from a bed. It was grass. He opened his eyes.

He was in some sort of island. A forest was near him, and he looked deep into the island and saw a high mountain. Looked behind, and saw an ocean.

"What's happening here?" - he replied.
    "Cynda..." - Volcano finally woke up.
    "Volcano, I'm afraid I don't know where we are..." - said Fraky.
    "Cyn?" - replied Volcano.
    "Volcano, come with me, let's go into the forest and try to find a city or something." - said Fraky.

They walked, walked and walked. Nothing appeared. Just the same forest. But a bush shaked...

"Who's there?" - yelled Fraky.

Silence. Then, with a inimaginable speed, a Sneasel came out and used Scratch on Volcano. Luckily, Volcano avoided it.

"A Sneasel?" - said Fraky. - "Let's catch this one, Volcano! Are you ready?"
    "Cy! Cynda!" - Fraky took that as a "yes".
    Fraky prepared a Pokéball.
    "Volcano, use Smokescreen!" - ordered Fraky.
    "Cynda-QUIIIIIIIL!" - yelled Cyndaquil, using Smokescreen.
    That fog surrounded Sneasel. But... Sneasel got out of it!
    "Snea-Sneasel!" - yelled Sneasel, using Fury Swipes on Volcano. Volcano was KO'd, then Sneasel ran.
    "Wait over there!" - yelled Fraky, with no effect. Then, he ran into Volcano. - "Volcano, are you alright?"
    "Cy...Cynda..." - said Volcano with a weak voice.
    "Don't worry, Volcano. You just need a rest. But we'll catch that Sneasel someday!"
    "Cyn!" - said Volcano.
    Then, they ate something, then they took a nap. Fraky hopes to find people at that island...
    "What do I do if I'm alone with Volcano here?" - he thinked.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry notcied the kid who walked up. "Oh yeah...he's one of the other trainers...I think his name was Timothy..." Harry thought as he gave Timothy a shrug, meaning yes. Harry sat down and started playing with his Pokeball again. He decided to try and make small talk.

"You're Timothy......right?" Harry asked looking up at him. "I can't believe we are on this island...." Harry said, looking down. He walked around and stopped. "And we are stuck under this tree as well..." Harry sighed and sat down. He figured he was boring this Timothy guy, and decided to just shut up. He continued playing around with his pokeball. He wanted to be friends with these kids since he was stuck on an island with them, but he was scared to approach them. Talking to Timothy just now took alot of courage for Harry.

Harry began walking around again and looked out past the trees. "It's still raining..." Harry thought as he released Totodile from it's pokeball. He kneeled down to Totodile's level. "Hey buddy, you're a water pokemon, so you probally like the rain right?" Harry asked his pokemon happily. Totodile happily jumped and started splashing around in a puddle. "Have fun." Harry said smiling at his pokemon.

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Timothy had to find a place to rest for the night, plus he had to find some way to heal Bagon from the effects of Squirtle's Ice Beam. He climbed up the side of the mountain toward an overhang he saw.

As he reached the overhang, he noticed that it was the entrance to a cave of some sort. Perfect, he thought. It'll be dry in there. Outside the cave was a pool of water. Testing its temperature, Timothy found it to be a hot spring, even better. Releasing Bagon, he let the little dragon splash around in the water to warm up. He let Squirtle out for a swim as well.

After a while, Timothy took his Pokemon with him into the cave, a tunnel carved out of black rock. Volcaniic, Timothy noticed; this must have been an old lava tube.

Timothy and his Pokemon slept in the dry cave for the night.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    IC: After a quick nap, Fraky and Volcano went to training and trying to find someone, too. Volcano beat a Aron, a Mawile, a Torchic and a Starly. But when battling a Budew, Fraky remembered:

"Hey! I have to catch Pokémon too, not only beat them! Haha! This Budew is mine!" - he thinked.
    Budew just used Sunny Day.
    "YEAH! We're in advantage! Volcano, use Flamethrower!" - ordered Fraky.
    "Cyn...Da...QUIIIIIIIIIL!" - yelled Volcano.
    That Flamethrower hit Budew with a great power and KO'd him.
    "Go, Pokeball!" - Fraky throwed a Pokéball.
    The Pokéball hit Budew. It opened, Budew got inside and the Pokéball shaked for a bit, then stopped. Fraky caught that Budew.
    "I... c-caught... a Budew! Volcano, we have a new friend! Go, Budew!" - Fraky released Budew.
    "Bu-Budew!" - Budew came out.
    "Cyn?" - said Cyndaquil. Then he started staring Budew and "talked" to it. Then, both jumped happily.
    "It looks they like each other." - thinked Fraky. "I think I'll name it Bloom."
    Then he said: "Budew, I've decided to name you as Bloom. Do you like it?"
    "Bu-Budew-Dew!" - said Bloom, happily. It liked the name.
    But then Fraky looked deep into the forest and saw someone.
    "Hey, it's that Harry guy that was with me while choosing our first Pokémon..." Then he yelled: "Hey you! Do you remember me?"
    He looked at him.

EDIT: Whoops... Sorry for the word "thinked", but I don't know the correct word... My English isn't good, I'm Portuguese, for God's sake!

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC: MysticManyula, "thinked" is not a word.

IC: Dawn looked around, a bit shocked with her surroundings. "W-w-where am I?" She knew that this wasn't the route out of town. She noticed that she was on an island. "Oh man..."

Her favorite Pokemon, Eevee approached her. Noticing the wild Eevee, Dawn said, "Hey! Your just like my pet Eevee at home, named Fluffy!" Dawn knew what she wanted to do. She held out Lizzy's pokeball, releasing her Charmander. "Charr!" Lizzy cried after being released.

"Lizzy, use scratch!" Lizzy scratched the Eevee, who appeared somewhat hurt by the attack. The wild Eevee then used tackle. "Lizzy, dodge it!" Lizzy dodged the attack, causing the Eevee to attack Lizzy's flaming tail, hurting it quite a bit. "Now's my chance!" She threw the Pokeball. It rolled a few times, and then, Eevee's was caught. Dawn picked up the Pokeball. "I'll call you Fluffy... just like Fluffy back at home..."

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    (OOC: I hope it's OK to advance to the next morning. If not, I can delete this.)

Timothy woke up, refreshed. The rain had stopped, and the skies were sunny. From the cave near the hot spring, Timothy could see a long way across the ocean, and e looked for a bit of land. All that could be found, however, were a few smaller islands in the distance, nothing more.

He ventured into the cave, which had enough cracks in the ceiling to let in a bit of light. It was definitely an old lava tube, and it led deeper into the mountain. As he went, he fought several Zubats with Squirtle and Bagon, along with the occasional Geodude, Koffing, and Slugma. Farther along, he noticed a red glow up ahead and felt it get noticeably hotter.

Timothy came out into a large, open room in the very center of the mountain. There was a large pool of magma in the center, and the top was open to the sky. This must be the volcano's crater, he knew.

All of a sudden, the magma started churning violently as three large Pokemon burst out. They were bright red and yellow and bigger than Timothy was. He recognized them as Magmar, a species typically found around volcanoes. They looked at him angrily.

"Squirtle! Attack!" shouted Timothy, sending out the water Pokemon.
    A bad decision. Squirtle's Bubblebeam, super-effective though it might be, evaporated on contact with the three Magmar. Squirtle simply wasn't strong enough to handle them.

The Magmar all used Flamethrower on Squirtle, who fainted. Timothy drew Squirtle back into his Poke Ball and started running for his life back up the passage.

Last edited:
    Years
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Janauary 3rd, 2007
    Temperature- Warm. (hi- 78, lo, 58)
    Weather- Clear and sunny)

Harry was sitting around. Abby sat down next to him. "Hey, what's up?"

There was no response. Abby liked the looks of this guy. She started to blush a little, as she thought to herself, "Hmm... not bad." Harry was staring at her briefly, and then looked away.

Abby thought to herself again. "He's not going to like you. No one ever has."

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry stared at Abby when she sat near him. "Alot of people have been talking to me..." Harry thought. She said something and he looked at her but quickly turned away. "Hi." He said shyly. He sat there quietly for a little bit and felt a little awkward by the silence. He turned to Abby. "So um...have you caught any Pokemon since we all appeared here?" Harry asked her while looking at his feet. "I haven't caught anything..." He said. "All I have is Totodile." He said as he began feeling a little shy when he realized he was having an actual conversation with this girl. "Maybe....maybe I can make a friend..." He thought.

Years
    Abby then relized Harry was talking to her. "Wow," she thought to herself. "Guys rarely talk to me..." She answered his question.

"No, not yet. All I have is my Chikorita..." Abby wasn't all that outgoing, so starting a conversation and keeping it going was sometimes really hard for her. "Sorry, I'm not that good at keeping a conversation going..." Harry stared at her for a few seconds. "Hey, me too!" He replied, looking as if he might even be smiling. Abby smiled to herself, thinking, "Hmm... maybe I can become friends with this Harry kid..."

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    As Abby and Harry were talking, Timothy suddenly ran down the mountainside and tripped, landing in front of both of them.

"What are you doing?" asked Abby. "What happened?"

"Just... got... out... of...volcano... three Magmar... Squirtle fainted..." Timothy panted, then collapsed.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry stood up. "Magmars!?" He said as he looked around. Harry looked down. He was finally making a friend and this happens. Harry plays with Totodiles pokeball and starts walking forward. "Thanks for talking to me Abby." He says turning around. "I hope we can talk later." He looks at Timothy and frowns. "...You should take care of Timothy." He grabbed Totodiles pokeball and released him. "Me and Totodile are gonna go check it out! I'll come back when I see what's up." Harry said as he began running off towards where Timothy came running from.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    IC: Fraky was a bit far from the scene. But he was hidden behind a tree, watching it all. "They're those people that was with me choosing our first Pokémon... But how did we went all to this island?" - he thought.

But he heard that conversation. Looked like some Magmars attacked one of them.
    "What do I do? Should I go now or should I go catch a Water-type or another type that beats Magmars? I have Volcano and Bloom, and none of them beats Magmars."

But a Geodude passed near him. "Yeah! A Geodude! It beats Magmar!"
    So, Geodude was "walking" and Fraky walking after him. After a few seconds, Fraky called: "Hey Geodude! I want to battle you!"
    "Geo?" - Geodude looked behind. "Ge, Ge, Geodude!" - said Geodude, ready to battle.
    "Go, Bloom!" - Fraky sent Budew.
    "Budew!" - said Budew, coming out.
    Fraky ordered: "Bloom, use Bullet Seed!"
    "Bu-Budew!" - said Bloom.
    That Bullet Seed OHKO'd Geodude with one hit, having a 4x Grass weakness, it had no chance.
    "Go, Pokeball!" - yelled Fraky, throwing a Pokeball.
    The Pokeball shaked and stopped. Geodude was his now. "I think I'll name it Round" - thought Fraky. Then he released Geodude, saying: "Geodude, I'll name you as Round"
    "Geo-Geodude!" - said Round, agreeing.
    Fraky withdrew both Bloom and Round. Then, he was going to that place where the Magmar appeared, to help defeat them.

He passed by two of them in the way to the volcano. "Hey, what's going on here?" - he asked.

One of them, that Fraky thought was named Abby, said: "Timothy was attacked by Magmars."
    "I saw someone going up there. Who was it?" - he asked.
    Abby said: "It was Harry. He went with his Totodile up there to see what's up."
    "I think I can help him. I have three Pokémon, but only Round, my Geodude, has a type advantage. But who knows if I beat one of those Magmars with Volcano or Bloom? Wait here. I'll go up there to help Harry. Take care of Timothy. I'll return when I know what is happening... or when I beat those Magmars."
    Then, without saying any other word, Fraky went uphill, to see what's going on.

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Timothy managed to get up after resting for a bit. He saw a couple of the other trainers heading for the volcano, and shouted after them:

"Wait! They're too powerful! My Squirtle couldn't do anything!"

The other trainers were too far away to hear him, so Timothy got up and headed after them. He caught up to them near the hot spring, where he saw the three Magmar waiting.

"These three Magmar knocked my Squirtle out with their attacks, and his Bubblebeam barely even did anything. Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. "If you must, I've got a Bagon left that I can use, but I hope you've thought this through.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry ran up to the mountain and saw some Magmars inside of it. They were standing around as if they were waiting for something. Harry ducked behind a bush and continued watching the magmars. They talked to each other and nodded and headed back into the deep depths of the mountain. Harry got up from behind the bushes and walked out.

"I guess they were just protecting there territory from Timothy...I think they're not gonna bother anybody though..." Harry thought as he walked towards where the Magmar went. He looked down and noticed a lone egg. It was laying there by itself, and judging by the size, Harry figured it was a pokemon egg. Harry picked it up.

"You're all by yourself..." Harry said looking at the egg. He smiled and decided he would hatch the abandoned egg and raise the pokemon that hatched. He began walking off from the Mountain when Totodile started tugging on Harry's shirt.

"What is it Totodile?" Harry asked. Totodile pointed at another kid running up. It was Fraky, another one of the kid's who picked a starter with him. Harry held his new egg and returned Totodile as he watched Fraky run up. He also noticed Timothy was there near him. "I thought he passed out..." Harry thought.

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    With the excitement over and the Magmars gone, Timothy left to find something to nurse Squirtle back to health. He would have stayed and talked, but Squirtle needed help fast.

Timothy looked around the forest for anything that might be a medicinal plant, but he couldn't find anything beyond various types of Berries.

Just then, an odd white pokemon with red and green on its head burst out of the trees and hid behind Timothy. He could somehow sense its fear, and looking in front of him he could see why. A fierce looking dog Pokemon, black and dark red-orange with what looked like bones covering its back, stood there, growling menacingly. Timothy identified the two as a Ralts and a Houndour.
    "Bagon, go!" Timothy sent out the only healthy Pokemon he had left.
    Houndour blew a cloud of flames out of its mouth at Bagon, but Bagon was resistant to fire so it didn't do much.
    "Bagon, hit it with your Dragonbreath attack!" said Timothy.
    The dragon spewed a cloud of green gas at Houndour, who fell down gasping. The dog tried another Flamethrower attack, but this one reacted with the gas cloud enveloping it and caused a small explosion, knocking Houndour backwards. Timothy then threw a Poke Ball at the stunned Houndour, capturing it inside. The ball rocked back and forth rather violently, then stopped. Houndour had been captured.

Ralts came out from behind Timothy, and Timothy could now feel a sense of relief from it. He wondered what was going on and why it wasn't running away from him, Checking his Pokedex, he found this:

"When a Ralts appears before someone, it senses their emotions. It occasionally will stay with someone it likes, who then becomes its trainer."

This must be what was going on, Timothy thought. At that moment, Ralts seemed to sense Timothy's urgent need to heal Squirtle, and took him to a patch of strange weeds. They turned out to be Revival Herbs, and Squirtle was back on his feet soon afterward.

With four Pokemon on his team now, Timothy went back the way he had come to see if he could find the others again.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry held his egg and smiled. He got a warm feeling by holding it and knew something was in it. He just didn't know what. He walked closer to Fraky and stopped. He was shy but he knew he had to speak up. "It's...It's ok Fraky. The Magmar left." He said bravely as he continued walking off. He saw Timothy walking up and stopped. "H-hi Timothy." He said walking closer. "Alright....I talked to two people already today. I can do this." Harry contemplated.

"So have you caught any new Pokemon since we appeared on this island...?" Harry asked while rubbing his egg. "I haven't caught any yet, but I did find this abandoned egg." He said shyly.

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    "Yes, I've got Ralts here (he gestured to the Pokemon beside him that didn't really want to go in a Poke Ball), along with a Bagon and a Houndour, and of course Squirtle."

Timothy looked at the egg.

"So you found that by where the Magmars were? I'd say it'll probably hatch into a Magby, the baby form of Magmar, if you keep it around. Magmar's supposed to be a good battler; I hear one of the gym leaders in Kanto is particularly fond of one."

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry grabbed the egg defensively. "Of course I'm going to keep it!" Harry said. He stared at it and looked up. "It could be a Magby, but I'm not sure. It was near those Magmars, but none of them seem interested in it. It might be something else." Harry said happily staring at the egg. For the first time since Harry mysteriously arrived on this island he felt happy. He was talking to kids his age, and he had a Pokemon and an egg to take care of. He felt proud.

"Timothy....you ever wonder how we all ended up on this island?" Harry asked curiously. "I think tomorrow, all of us who ended up here, should get together and discuss what we should do. We can't just stay on this island forever." Harry looked around and sighed. "Until then, I'm gonna go back to where I was sitting earlier." Harry said walking back towards where he was before Timothy showed up and passed out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back