• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Island (PG 14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    "I agree," said Timothy. "Catching and raising Pokemon is nice, but I wish we were back home too. I don't want to stay here forever, and I don't want this to be all that's left of my home."
    Timothy pulled out the thunderstone he'd been keeping.
    "My parents gave me this before we left, thinking it might come in handy someday. Now, this is all that's left to remind me of them."

"How about we gather everybody here and meet on that beach over there?" Timothy suggested.

Years
    It was almost tommorow. Abby was lookinjg through the patch a patch of grass, observing that the guys were back from their Magmar outing. "I would of gone with em', but those Magmar would have disandigrated (sp?) Rita. I couldn't have gone..."

While walking through the grass, Abby tripped over something. She looked back, only to find that what she tripped over was a pink egg. "Hmm..." She stared at the egg. "I hate to do this, but I'm going to take the egg along with me." With that, she picked up the egg, and wrapped her hoodie around it. It was cold, but she wanted the egg to hatch faster. All of a sudden, she heard a somewhat familair voice.

"Abby!" She turned around. The voice was coming from Timothy. "Me and the others are gathering on the beach. Were going to discuss how to get off this island!" Abby went along with him. At the beach, she saw the others. Chris, Fraky, Harry, Dawn, all of them. Midnight rolled around, and it was now January 4th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    January 4th
    Hi- 71, lo- 63
    Temperature- Moderate

"So guys, I see we're going to discuss how to get off this island..." Abby started. The others nodded. "Well..." Abby saw a Lapras. Unlike most Lapras though, this one didn't look to friendly. She hopped on, but the others were telling her not to. She slapped Lapras a little to get it to move, but it wouldn't budge. After another light slap, it started to move, only to throw her off about 50 feet later. The waves were rough. She washed up on the shore, out cold.

Abby had been underwater for quite a long time, so she might even die.

Will Abby live?

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry had his egg snuzzled in his backpack and was standing with the others when the Lapras threw Abby. "What the!" He said running over. Is she OK...? Harry thought while bending down to look at her. She was out cold. Harry lifted her up and looked at the others. "We.....we have to do something guys...I think she swallowed the salt water..." Harry said nervously. "If we don't do something...she might even die..." Harry walked slowly while holding Abby up and got closer to the others. He decided to be brave and take charge. "Let's get her somewhere warm."

Years
    OOC: Wow, this is the second time I've almost died in an RP... but is "almost" the right word in this situation? Read on to find out... ;)

IC: Harry dragged Abby to a hotspring near the coastline, and rested her by it. Out of nowhere, a Chansey appeared. Chansey saw that Abby was out cold, so it gave her an egg. The others looked hopeful, but Abby didn't wake up. It was too late.

The others stared at Abby with sad eyes. Her parents might never even know she was dead. "A-Abby..." Harry said sadly. Dawn looked at Abby's body. "She needs a proper burial..."

A whole was dug, and Abby was then threw in it. The others threw a little bit of dirt over her, causing a thin layer of brown to form over. Just then, Abby woke up, screaming. The other people looked into the hole hopefully. Abby was alive!

The others pulled her out of the hole. "Is this heaven? But for heaven, this place seems strangely familair..." She had really thought she had died. When the others shook their heads, she was shoked, to say the least. "You're still alive, Abby..." One of the kids said.

"WHAAAAT?!?!?! That's a little much. I was underwater for a long time, if I remember correctly. How could I have lived?" Dawn explained the whole story to her. Relizing that it was indeed Harry that first tried in an effort to let her continue living. Abby shot a flirty smile at him, because for the most part, people don't really seem to care about her.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    "No, you're not dead, Abby. Don't worry" - said Fraky, calmly.
    "Oh my gosh, I really thought I would die!" - said Abby.
    Then they heard a noise from a bush near there.
    "What was that?" - replied Harry.
    "I'm afraid I know..." - Fraky answered.
    "SNEASEL!!!"

A Sneasel jumped from the bush and landed near Fraky.
    "Hey that's the same Sneasel we battled before! Now we're gonna catch it, isn't it, Volcano?"
    "Cyn! Cyndaquil!" - said Volcano, agreeing.
    "Ok, let's go! Volcano, use Flamethrower!" - ordered Fraky.
    "Cyn...Da...QUIIIIIIIIIIIL!" - yelled Cyndaquil, using Flamethrower.
    It hit Sneasel. Sneasel wasn't that damaged.
    "Snea, Sneasel!" - Sneasel used Faint Attack on Volcano.
    "Quil!" - screamed Volcano when was hit. It was severly damaged, now Fraky understood how that Sneasel was strong. Volcano fell down, weak but not KO'd.
    "Come on, Volcano, I'm sure you can do it!" - said Fraky.
    Volcano got into its remaining strength to stand up.
    "Volcano! I have faith in you! Come on!" - said Fraky.
    Then... Volcano's back started blazing with a great power, and it stood up!
    "Yeah, Volcano! Come on! Use Flamethrower again!" - ordered Fraky.
    "Cyn..."
    Volcano was feeling super-strong... Fraky could feel it...
    "Da..."
    Volcano's back was blazing intensively. Fraky could feel the heat...
    "QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!"
    Fraky saw the strongest Flamethrower in his life. That attack was going directly at Sneasel's direction with lightning-speed. Sneasel could do nothing to avoid it. It was weak, very weak.
    "Go, Pokeball!" - Fraky launched a Pokeball.
    The Pokéball shaked, but... Somehow, that Sneasel escaped! How was it possible?
    Sneasel was so weak!
    "Sneasel! Snea, Sneasel!" - said Sneasel before escaping.
    Then, Volcano started shining. Fraky knew it had happened. Volcano grown and evolved into Quilava.
    "Qui-Quilava!" - said Volcano.
    Fraky couldn't believe it!
    "Vol... Volcano... You evolved!" - He said happily.
    "Quil! Quilava!" - said Volcano.
    They went near the others, who congratulated him.
    "Congrats, Fraky! Your Volcano evolved!"
    Fraky sat down.
    "With that training, I was sure it would evolve soon..." - he said.
    "Qui-Quilava!" - said Volcano.
    Then they kept talking, about Pokemon and wandering if they would someday get out of that island.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry turned red. "Ahem....so anyway guys, how are we gonna get off of this island?" Harry said corssing his arms and looking away. "We've been on here for a few days now, and none of us know how we got here." Harry shot the others a platonic look. "Maybe we'll never get off of here..." Harry said looking down. Harry sighed and looked up. "Well....I'm going to bed. Later guys." Harry said walking off to his usual sleep spot. Harry was happy. He felt he could call these kids his friends. When he got to his sleep spot under two palm trees and next to a rock, he put his egg down and laid down next to it and began examining it. "I wonder what you're gonna hatch into..." Harry said looking at his egg. He closed his eyes and began drifting off, ready for tomorrow.

Years
    Abby was shaking, but the fire that was lit helped. It also helped to put her hoodie on. It was already sunset. "Wow, that day came and went just like that!" She snapped when she said "that". She pulled her mirror out of her purse, and stared into the refective glass. "Hmm... for this many days on an island, I'm looking pretty good!" She smiled at that comment she made. She stared at her egg as she moved closer to the fire.

She yawned. "I'm tired..." She mumbled to herself. She layed down ready to go to sleep, only about 10 or so feet away from where Harry was. She rolled a few feet away, thinking that Harry would definatly think she was a freak if he woke up, only to relize that Abby was sleep 10 feet away. Now that she was about 20 feet away, she fell asleep. It was only about 8:00pm, VERRRRY early for her, but being on this island was just to tiring forher to stay up.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry awoke a few hours later. After last nights excitement he felt refreshed. He picked up his egg and put it in his backpack. After watching Fraky's Quilava evolve last night, he decided it was time to actually train his Totodile. He stretched and walked towards the mountains. When he reached the summit he released Totodile.

"Alright Totodile, today we are gonna train!" Harry said pointing at Totodile.

"Totodile!" Totodile responded. He jumped up and down and began walking alongside Harry. They eventually saw a pokemon on the side of the mountain. It was an Onix.

"Wow an Onix....but it looks like a young one. I think we can take it." Harry said smiling at Totodile. Totodile shook it's head and got into battle stance. The onix saw this and got into attack mode as well. "Totodile! Use water gun!" Harry said to his pokemon. Totodile jumped up and released a flurry of water at Onix. It looked pretty beat up already.

The onix got up and got closer to Totodile. It may have been young but it was still pretty big. Harry gulped as Onix hit Totodile with a tackle attack. Totodile gritted it's teeth. They were both weak.

"Totodile! Use another water gun!" Harry yelled. Totodile obeyed and hit Onix with another water gun. It roared and fainted. Harry smiled. "Great job Totodile!" Harry yelled and he reached into his pocket and threw a pokeball at the Onix. It wiggled around a bit but stopped. Harry had caught an Onix. Harry smiled happily at Totodile and the two began walking back from the mountains.

Years
    Abby woke up around 11:30 pm, relizing that she needed to actually "catch" a pokemon. Sure, she had an egg, but that probably wouldn't hatch for awhile. She headed up into the volcano, hoping to find a rare fire type there. She trained a little first, defeated a Graveler, a Psyduck, and a Gligar on the way up. Then, she made it to the top.

She traveled a little, only to eventually bump into a Vulpix. "Aww... it's so cute!" Abby got out her Pokedex, and it said and entry for Vulpix. "Time to catch you, Vulpix! Go, Rita!" Rita cried, "Chiko!" Only to hide behind Abby in relization that it was a Vulpix, and Vulpix being a fire type. "C'mon Rita, you can do it..."

Abby got Rita into battle. "Rita, use tackle!" The Chikorita slammed into the Vulpix. It looked more powerful than a tackle. "Good job Rita, you learned body slam!!! Use it again!" It the middle of trying to slam into Rita, the wild Vulpix used flamethrower on Rita. She got knocked back several feet, and had gotten burnt. "C'mon Rita... hang in there..." Rita got up, and started to glow a little. Abby was suprised. "Rita?"

Rita had evolved into Bayleef! "Use body slam again Rita!" The Bayleef got up. "Bay, leef!" The Vulpix had not only taken serious damage, but had gotten paralyzed. "Here my chance! Go Pokeball!" The ball wiggled around a little, and stopped. "I caught a Vulpix!!!" She picked up the Pokeball. "I think I'll call you Blaze... Go! Blaze!" Blaze looked weak. "Vuuulllp..." Abby gave her a cheri berry, and appeared to be fine. She returned Blaze to her Pokeball. Rita, her newly evolved Bayleef, was a different story. She was burnt, and seriously damaged. She knew what to do.

She got down from the volcano, carrying Rita in her arms. She bumped into Harry. "Harry!" Abby started. "Get your Totodile to use a water attack on Rita! She seriously damaged, and burnt! Water attacks doesn't do much on grass, and it should help her burn!" It was now midnght.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Janaury 5th, 2000
    Hi- 30, Lo- 12
    Temperature- Freezing (just starting to snow)

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry nodded and released Totodile. "Toto, use water gun on Rita!" Totodile nodded and sprayed Rita with water. Rita wiggled around and got up. It seemed ok. "There we go." Harry said happily. "What happened?" He asked Abby. Harry stretched and grabbed a pokeball. "You can tell me on the way back to the forest." Harry said as he recalled Totodile and released his new Onix. He jumped on Onix and put a hand out to Abby. "Come on. My new Onix will give us a ride."

Years
    "Wow, you caught an Onix?" Harry nodded. Abby took Harry's hand and got onto Onix. "Ok, here's what happened... you see, I was training Rita. The first few Pokemon were easy to defeat, but then I came across a Vulpix. Vulpix is a fire type, so yeah, it used flamethrower and burned Rita... but Rita DID evolve... speaking of, I caught that Vulpix... Go! Blaze!"

"Vuuuuulp-pixx!" Blaze cried. "Cool..." Harry said. Abby winked at him, but wasn't sure if he noticed.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
    OOC: Hey raichuchika... I don't know if you know you double-posted and posted the same two times in one of them..

Tomorrow I'll edit this post to have the IC.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry noticed the wink and blushed. "So you have a Bayleef now....and Fraky has a Quilava....I wonder if Totodile will evolve?" Harry said while guiding Onix down the mountain. "OK Onix this is far enough. Thanks!" Harry said as he jumped off Onix and helped Abby off. He then returned Onix and looked around. "I saw some berries around here that heal burns...let's see." Harry checked the branches of a couple of trees and pulled off some berries and handed them to Abby. "Give these to Rita and she'll be good as new." Harry said with a smile.

Years
    "Thanks!" Abby said, smiling. She fed Rita the rawst berries and Rita looked a lot better. Abby looked at Harry with a smile. "Harry, to begin with, you seemed awful cold and antisocial. But now look at you! You're a lot less shy." Abby continued to talk. "And oh yeah, you're Totodile will evolve eventually. You're a great trainer, so it would suprise me if it didn't happen. And plus, I heard Totodile evolves a bit later than Cyndaqul and Chikorita, so don't get down on yourself!"

Abby had noticed a slight transformation of herself. She was slightly more social than she was to begin with. Maybe this island was just what she needed.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry smiled. "You're right.....I'm pretty shy...but I figured I'm stuck here with you guys, so I might as well open up. It was hard at first, but I'm pretty comftorable around everyone now." He said looking at Totodile's pokeball. "So Totodile evolves later...then that just means it'll be worth the wait!" Harry said smiling. Harry looked around. "Seems like it's gonna start getting cold soon though...maybe all of us kids should build some kind of hut or something? We don't wanna freeze when it get's really cold."

Harry looked around. "We should probally start today, so how about we go look for everybody....?" Harry crossed his arms and waited for an anwser.

Years
    "Good idea!" I'll go find Dawn and Fraky, and you can find Chris and Timothy! Meet me at the beach once your done!"

Abby looked around. She found Fraky after not to long, and then later, Dawn. She observed that her egg started shaking. She sat at the beach line, waiting for Harry. Dawn started to tell Abby, in a somewhat teasing voice, "Looks like that Harry kid is paying quite a bit of attention to you. I think he likes you..."

Abby gave a playful nudge on the arm, red on the cheeks, exclaiming, "Shut up!!!" But then she relized something. Dawn was right.

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    "If you want to find shelter, there are some caves by the volcano that are pretty warm," Timothy suggested. "However, I'd just as soon avoid any Magmars that might be lurking around, at least until Squirtle and Totodile have evolved. Speaking of which, I think Squirtle and Totodile evolve at the same level."

"So will we use rocks or wood to build a shelter, and how? Onix is certainly strong enough to move large things, but we have no way to cut down trees, and it would take a lot of work to move rocks around. Maybe Ralts could use telekinesis to help?"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry found Chris , and then Timothy. He told them about the plan and to meet at the beach. Harry's egg was shaking around. It could hatch any minute now. He ran down to the beach and saw Abby and Dawn and ran up. "I think my egg is going to hatch!" He said as he sat his egg on the sand of the beach and stared at it. "I wonder what it's going to be....?" He looked at Abby. "Don't you have an egg to? How far along is it?" He asked curiously. "It'll be cool, because we'll both have baby pokemon."

Years
    OOC: Jamie, Squirtle and Totodile DO NOT evolve at the same level!

Abby looked at her egg. It started to glow. "I think mine's gonna hatch any minute too!" She stared at her egg. The pink egg shaked around, and started to crack. Harry's did the same. They both hatched at the exact same time. A Cleffa hatched out of Abby's. "Hmm, what's this Pokemon?" She got out her Pokedex, and it said an entry for Cleffa. "I'll name you Twilight!" She looked over at Harry's, curious of what his was gonna be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back