• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost March

Years
  • So I have a Lost March list. I have a few improvements I'm trying to decide between.

Pokemon:
    4-4-4 Jumpluff LOT
    4 Trumbeak LOT
    3 Natu LOT
    2 Oranguru SUM
    1-1 Weavile SUM
    1 Marshadow SLG

Trainers
    4 Cynthia
    4 Lillie
    2 Guzma

2 Shrine of Punishment

4 Net Ball
    4 Great Ball
    3 Pokemon Communication
    3 Lost Blender
    1 Rescue Stretcher

Energy:
    5 Grass
    4 Double Colorless

Leaning toward it being a full playset of the Multiply Hoppip, but that also has 10 less HP than the other one from Lost Thunder and can be one-shot by a few things I face at my Expanded league.
    Thinking about running 4 Natu but 3 is probably better with 4 DCE so it's not a dead draw.
    Probably gonna drop the 1-1 Weavile line. Just not sure what for yet.

Not sure if the Shrines are more beneficial than running 2 Choice Bands instead. Or maybe I drop in Viridian Forest. At my local I won't see it much unless I play it. Though at my old league when I do pop in, I will see it.
    Thinking of swapping the Great Balls for Elm's Lecture.
    I want to add a 4th of each of Communication and Blender, but not sure what to drop.

Also been considering Nuzzle Gathering Emolga but i don't see space in this list.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    I think Oranguru is a great card to use but Hands doesn't think so. Lots of people are also now using Emolga from Team Up. I can't get my head around that card though. I have Tapu Lele in Lost Thunder too.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    I think Oranguru is a great card to use but Hands doesn't think so. Lots of people are also now using Emolga from Team Up. I can't get my head around that card though. I have Tapu Lele in Lost Thunder too.

You use it for it's ability in conjunction with either Pokemon communication or lost blender. It's also a pivot retreater to start into.

Also I never said Oranguru is bad, it is a good card in certain decks. It is not a good card in decks that cannot effectively lower hand size. In fact, when I told you not to use it that was in relation to an expanded Garbopod list running the garbotoxin garbodor which would block Oranguru anyway.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    So I have a Lost March list. I have a few improvements I'm trying to decide between.

Pokemon:
    4-4-4 Jumpluff LOT
    4 Trumbeak LOT
    3 Natu LOT
    2 Oranguru SUM
    1-1 Weavile SUM
    1 Marshadow SLG

Trainers
    4 Cynthia
    4 Lillie
    2 Guzma

2 Shrine of Punishment

4 Net Ball
    4 Great Ball
    3 Pokemon Communication
    3 Lost Blender
    1 Rescue Stretcher

Energy:
    5 Grass
    4 Double Colorless

Leaning toward it being a full playset of the Multiply Hoppip, but that also has 10 less HP than the other one from Lost Thunder and can be one-shot by a few things I face at my Expanded league.
    Thinking about running 4 Natu but 3 is probably better with 4 DCE so it's not a dead draw.
    Probably gonna drop the 1-1 Weavile line. Just not sure what for yet.

Not sure if the Shrines are more beneficial than running 2 Choice Bands instead. Or maybe I drop in Viridian Forest. At my local I won't see it much unless I play it. Though at my old league when I do pop in, I will see it.
    Thinking of swapping the Great Balls for Elm's Lecture.
    I want to add a 4th of each of Communication and Blender, but not sure what to drop.

Also been considering Nuzzle Gathering Emolga but i don't see space in this list.

I haven't ran Lost March since Team Up landed and my old list had trouble hitting above 210, here's a list I've been toying with on paper but haven't tested

4 – 4 – 4 Jumpluff
    4 Emolga
    4 Trumbreak
    2 Natu
    1 Marshadow
    1 Oranguru

4 Communication
    4 Great Ball
    4 Lost Blender
    2 Net Ball
    2 Choice Band
    2 Stretcher

4 Lillie
    4 Cynthia
    2 Guzma

4 Grass
    4 DCE

Years
  • Yeah crossing the 210/220 threshold is hard because I was running out of ways to lost zone more Pokemon by that point.

But I'm also not running Choice Band at the moment which could probably fix that.

Will apply some tweaks from your list (will definitely still be keeping the 4 of for Net Ball though, it's been useful).

Back