• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

🤭 her daddy will teach her dragon rush too... i think in her mind, she wants to be a dragon 🤭

& that's all 5 timelines done 😊

Awesome! And Dragon Rush sounds like a good choice as well!

hope so o_O

Me too...

yeah... i don't see it... but also could be a bug... & i hope so :3 (y)

Make a post about it in the migration feedback thread, you may get some help there. *thumbs up*
It would seem you already did haha!

Awesome! And Dragon Rush sounds like a good choice as well!
yeah :3

that reminds me about what moxie2d said in one part of his pokemon scarlet nuzlocke video/youtube stream about dondozo *i think* - ''he's not a dragon... but he wants to be...''

that applies to charmander here, too 🤭

& then he said ''is that why charizard's not part dragon?'' or something along those lines :3
Me too...
:3
Make a post about it in the migration feedback thread, you may get some help there. *thumbs up*

It would seem you already did haha!
yeah, I did (y) i was way ahead of you 😊

edit at 4:08 pm: i can edit again! :love:

Last edited:
yeah :3

that reminds me about what moxie said in one part of his pokemon scarlet nuzlocke video/youtube stream about dondozo *i think* - ''he's not a dragon... but he wants to be...''

that applies to charmander here, too 🤭

& then he said ''is that why charizard's not part dragon?'' or something along those lines :3

It really does, doesn't it? haha!

Well, Charizard can become part Dragon when Mega-Evolved! :D

yeah, I did (y) i was way ahead of you 😊

edit at 4:08 pm: i can edit again! :love:

That's great to hear!

🤭:woop:

i think she really does spread out her arms to use wing attack... kinda like naruto running, maybe :3 *never seen naruto.. but i've heard of it :> *

Never watched Naruto either, but I know what you're talking about. :p

thanks ^^ :mareepwave:
& i found these new cute pokemon emotes :D

Cool! I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of them!

Never watched Naruto either, but I know what you're talking about. :p

Cool! I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of them!
on my ultra moon playthrough where i'm preparing the alola pmd pokemon, while i'm battling dexio in poni wilds, on megu, my sandile, i told her to use bite on his alolan raichu... but he swapped out for his slowking... but he still got taken out by bite... 🤭

didn't account for that, did you, dexio? :sneaky:

on my ultra moon playthrough where i'm preparing the alola pmd pokemon, while i'm battling dexio in poni wilds, on megu, my sandile, i told her to use bite on his alolan raichu... but he swapped out for his slowking... but he still got taken out by bite... 🤭

didn't account for that, did you, dexio? :sneaky:

Sounds like you showed him not to switch from one Type of Pokemon to another of the same Type hahaha! XD

That's a really nice drawing! I love the look of Suzie's flower dress!
you know... i had a first ever region that i made a long, long while ago... it was called the kyou region... & it was based on the tohaku region of japan... but it got abandaned..
but it seemed a shame to keep it abandened, so i brought it back recently... :3
& i think i'll rework it a little bit... just a little bit :woop: so i'm gonna make it my 3rd region... :>

cause i was a beginner then & i think I didn't know what i was doing some of the time... :hattremhuh:

https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Pokemon_Peace_and_Mayhem_Versions#pokemon_in_dex_*New_Pokémon_&_returning*
https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan...emon-peace-and-chaos-the-kyou-region2-discon-

Last edited:
you know... i had a first ever region that i made a long, long while ago... it was called the kyou region... & it was based on the tohaku region of japan... but it got abandaned..
but it seemed a shame to keep it abandened, so i brought it back recently... :3
& i think i'll rework it a little bit... just a little bit :woop:

cause i was a beginner then & i think I didn't know what i was doing some of the time... :hattremhuh:

https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Pokemon_Peace_and_Mayhem_Versions#pokemon_in_dex_*New_Pokémon_&_returning*
https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan...emon-peace-and-chaos-the-kyou-region2-discon-

Wow... You did a lot of work on the Pokemon from the Kyou region! It's great that you chose to keep working on it so all that time you spent on it can be worth it!

Though I do know what it's like to make something really early on, only to move along to something else before it's finished. Even the coming back to it with fresh thoughts and wanting to change things to make them better. Reminds me of my first original story actually...

Wow... You did a lot of work on the Pokemon from the Kyou region! It's great that you chose to keep working on it so all that time you spent on it can be worth it!

Though I do know what it's like to make something really early on, only to move along to something else before it's finished. Even the coming back to it with fresh thoughts and wanting to change things to make them better. Reminds me of my first original story actually...
:woop: it was practically finished back then... :woop: i'm making it my 3rd region now...
despite it being my very first :hattremhuh:

i might change some of pokemon... like nictele, konito, Flallow & such...
cause i think i might want to try to keep to animals & such from the tohaku region of japan...

like i'm doing with my main xesse region :woop:

i think i'll finish the swrairia region first, & then try to finish the xesse region, before i try to rework the kyou region a little bit :mareepwave:

& i also have a okinawa, japan based region.... named the ''awaniko region''.... but i went over to the xesse region before i got far into it :hattremhuh: that's gonna become my 4th region... despite it being my...ummm... 3rd region:hattremhuh:
https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan...emon-harmonious-and-desolation-awaniko-region -

Last edited:

actually... i think... i think it'll stay semi-abandened...cause i think i'd like my okinawa based region to be the japanese region best :D
plus... i have a feeling that the kyou region was a sort of really big beta region :hattremhuh:

i feel like it'd be easier to continue... after the swiraria region & the xesse region.... since it focuses on the okinawa islands & all that stuff :woop: plus i have 4 out 9 starter stages done ... & 2 other pokemon :mareepwave:
plus okinawa is super pretty! ... digimon tamers movie 1 battle of adventurers taught me that :woop:

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan...emon-harmonious-and-desolation-awaniko-region

Last edited:
actually... i think... i think it'll stay semi-abandened...cause i think i'd like my okinawa based region to be the japanese region best :D
plus... i have a feeling that the kyou region was a sort of really big beta region :hattremhuh:

I get what you mean. Plus, you still have all the resources from the Kyou region you can recycle into other projects if you like them enough, like certain Pokemon for instance.

i feel like it'd be easier to continue... after the swiraria region & the xesse region.... since it focuses on the okinawa islands & all that stuff :woop: plus i have 4 out 9 starter stages done ... & 2 other pokemon :mareepwave:
plus okinawa is super pretty! ... digimon tamers movie 1 battle of adventurers taught me that :woop:
https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan...emon-harmonious-and-desolation-awaniko-region

Would you be surprised if I told you I've never seen Digimon either? XD But I have seen bits and pieces of Okinawa from a game I played a while ago!

I get what you mean. Plus, you still have all the resources from the Kyou region you can recycle into other projects if you like them enough, like certain Pokemon for instance.
do you like the pokemon that i have, so far, for the awaniko region, by the way? :hattremhuh: :woop:
Would you be surprised if I told you I've never seen Digimon either? XD But I have seen bits and pieces of Okinawa from a game I played a while ago!
🫢

what game was that? :woop: :hattremhuh:

Yes, I like them very much! ^^
:woop: :mareepwave: :D

which one out of the two awaniko region starters that are there so far would you choose, i wonder? 😯
Well that would be "Call of Duty: World at War"
never played it :hattremhuh:
not my type of game 😯

also... i saved a 2nd copy & edited & drew this today :mareepwave:
[PokeCommunity.com] Lot's WiP comic and general talk

me, lot in my christmas hat & christmas cape :D

Last edited:
Back