• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love♥ or Money$

Love or Money?

• Total voters

Melody

Banned
    Years
    What use is a truckload of money if it can't fill the void in which is reserved for love and tenderness? Money only serves to keep you secured for the more materialistic aspects of life, it's an entirely different need on its own that spawns the greediest of incentives. One can't begin to fathom just how precious a mutual relationship with a loved one can be, I believe it just simply can't compare. While money is essential to live in this day's society, I value love a lot more.
    Quoted For Truth.

Heh. No truer words have ever been spoken.

I'm agree. I'd much rather live in poverty, with the one I love, than to be rich and lonely.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Its difficult to decide between the two, since these days you basically almost could not live without money, since it is ingrained into nearly every way and has a direct effect. Love on the other hand is on of the few things money can't (be can help things along as long as its not in excess) buy, however a person is likely to suffer it he of she has no money these days direct consequences, while the lack of love is something that has an indirect consequence usually.

For the soul however, love is more important that money overall.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The money, of course. I don't need someone to love me. But I need to love someone else. When I love someone, I feel a whole lot happier seeing them with a meaningful smile.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Money is meh, I don't care for it.
    Well, when I don't have it, I don't want it. When I have a lot, I want more...Money is evil, I'll take love.

i'm a bubble. pop me.

What words would satisfy you?
    Years
    Hmm. This is actually kind of hard. If I were thinking of myself...I would say love. I was going to say love without thinking about it much. Yes, it could make *me* really, really happy. But what about my family? Yeah, it might make them a little happy to find out I'm in love, but with money, I can really help out the whole of my family and give them a much better and happier life and we can get out of this dump :/ So I say money, in an unselfish way. Of course, I would really love to find someone I loved, I really do, but I would love my family to be happy and would share my money with them.

I think that your family would be happier to see you happy than being rich. Though I guess if you're only thinking about love in a romantic way, even if you choose money you still have you're family who cares about you. But imagine this...what if one of your family members had this opportunity and they would also choose money for unselfish reasons. That would mean that you would all have more than enough money but that one person who made a choice would never find their other half or sth. Would you and all of your other family members think it was worth it?

Anyway, to answer the question. I choose love. Even if my family was really poor (we have enough to live normaly right now, even if we saw better times^^;) we would still have each other and other people we hold dear. And that's the most important thing for me:)

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Does it seem me clear the love, but who of us they don't like the money from the?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Love. Love's of unlimited worth. And you can be poor and happy if you've got love

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Love.

I mean, what is money good for if you can't have the greatest feeling in the world? I would much rather be poor and love someone and have someone who cares than have a lot of money but nothing to fill the empty space that only true love can fill. Sure, love may be hard but I'd much rather have that than money.

XaRhS

Both of them make you happy,both of them hurts you a lot.Take this for granted.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    Didn't have to think at all, of course I'd pick love. ^^ Money is not necessary to be happy.

I wouldn't want that much money anyway, but- if I had loads of money, I could help other people who were poor. :> And buy thousands of gifts for my friends and family. xD

So... maybe it is a hard decision after all. Oh well, I voted for love. <33

Back