• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love♥ or Money$

Love or Money?

• Total voters

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Say you could have either or from love or money. Either the greatest love you've ever experienced, the kind where you don't think you could be happier; but you're dirt poor. Or being the richest person alive. Owning any and everything your heart could desire, besides love.

So what would you choose? The wonderful feeling of love that can't compete with any other emotion; or the, forever wanted, feeling of greed when you know you could own the world if you wanted to?

Personally, I would pick love. Money can't compare to that kind of happiness. You can't buy true love, after all ;].

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I would choose Love.I really dont care much about money I dont spend money that much anyways.I would be happy being the poorest person in the world with the one I loved then the richest person in the world and alone.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    You can't be rich without love, in my opinion. You can have a lot of money without love, but you can't be rich. ^^

So I voted for love. I hate money, anyway.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    It depends. If it is human love, I will pass. If it is love from a loyal dog, then I have officially been sold.

As for the money option. It is not all that important to me. Money only gets you what you want, and if it does not, then it is useless.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd go for love because in no matter what form, it's important. Even if it was from a family member it would show that someone cares for you "and everyone wants to feel like someone cares" couldn't resist. Even if the love is from an ant, I'd still prefer that option-- wait... ant? Am I going too far yet? Anyways...

Money, however, I rarely use it. But I wouldn't want to be poor, either. Though, if I could have the necessities, such as food, water, clothes and a shelter, I'd choose love.

... and having Internet would be a good necessity too. :3

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Oh god, love without a doubt. You can't be truly happy unless you have someone by your side who cares about you. Money can only satisfy so many of our desires, and love is not one of them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Though money buys everything, including fake love, real love is much more valuable than those paper things.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    love obviously, having money without love is like having the most awesome ice cream while having cancer, you can talk all day about how awesome your ice cream is but you still have cancer, crude analogy but true^^;

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Love. With love, even if you're the poorest person in the world, you can still be the happiest. Money gives you a great sense of satisfaction, yes, but it's something can only last so long. Love is a feeling more powerful than any amount of happiness that wealth can bestow upon you.

...That was horribly cheesy. -shot-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Moneh 8D

I've experienced enough love. Love's so hard Y_Y

Money would make my life so incredibly much easier. Love only makes it harder.

(But I don't want to be looked upon as cold here, so ok, love is the greatest thing and all. But the most important thing is trust.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    You have to rely on someone else for love; I don't want to rely on anyone so I pick money. Sure I'll be unhappy but I want a simple, easy life. Just driving around with an expensive car will entertain me. I don't think there's anyone I can love anyway.

Armaina

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    Love of course! Because money is empty. I do not want to loose the one I love dearly simply for money.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I went with money, it was the way .sublime worded it. xD

I mean I'd be the ••••••****••• batman. xD

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Love is more important than anything. You are not complete until you find the person you are meant to be with. I always maintain that there is someone for everyone. That is something no amount of money can buy.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Love. Love is more important than money because if you love someone enough, then you won't need money to live a happy life. Love is something I take very, very seriously while as I just spend money to my benefit.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I'm gonna run with the crowd and pick love. :3

Because I'd rather be happy with someone, even if I was poor as hell, because I'd still be happy I'm with someone I love, then be rich and have all this money to spend, but have no one to keep me company. D:

though both would be nice. :3

Cascade'A Stupidity

Biggest Muppet there is.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    Lurrrve.

Lurve is nice. You can't really be happy with money cause you end up spending it all the time. You can't spend love. It sorta, stays.

Unless you have a massive row and a divorce or something.

Back