• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • -sigh- i have fallen in love yes and had my heart broken a few times im still in love now

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I've been 'heartbroken', but that seems too harsh a term. more of 'turned down'. Besides that one time, I've been a happy person in my social life.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I have been in love.
    Love accentuates. Love blinds.
    Love makes your tolerant. Love makes you ignorant.
    Love loves. Love angers.

Love & hate are the same thing. And after having gotten my heart broken, I hated her.

But I finally do not love nor hate her. We both keep to ourselves. Love remembers. Love does not forget.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    each time ive fallen for sum1 they end up cheating on me =/
    i jus wish i can find the right person

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Love? College and PC leaves me no time for love. Unless you're talking about love for full-size Buick automobiles...

Seriously, I've never had a significant other, and it'll probably stay that way. Besides, I'm worried that I'll "fall in love" with the one person who'll kill me six months after the wedding to collect on my life insurance.

And why do I keep confusing "broken heart" with "heart attack?" XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back