• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Love Ball 4 EM HA Bold Mareanie 4-6IVs Breedjects

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2017
    I want one :) Thank you so much!

I've got 50 of these or so after trying and failing to get a shiny. Rather than release them, how about I just give them away?

'snip'
    Mareanie | Love Ball | OT: Woody | ID: 711056 | Regenerator (HA) | Haze/Stockpile/Spit Up/Swallow | 4-6IV's

IGN: ileana
    Deposited: Magnemite(nickname: Magnemite) / no gender / level 7 / pokeball
    Requested gender: Any
    Message: I want to trade for a treasured pokemon that has been raised from an egg

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    I want one :) Thank you so much!

IGN: ileana
    Deposited: Magnemite(nickname: Magnemite) / no gender / level 7 / pokeball
    Requested gender: Any
    Message: I want to trade for a treasured pokemon that has been raised from an egg

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧sent!

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    I do want one, if you wouldn't mind.

IGN: Giovanni
    Deposited: Magnemite (Magnemite) | Genderless | Level 35 | Luxury Ball (as I love those)
    Requested Gender: Female, preferably, but either is fine.
    Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.

Thanks in advance. Whenever you need anything I can help with, feel free to ask. =D

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    I do want one, if you wouldn't mind.

IGN: Giovanni
    Deposited: Magnemite (Magnemite) | Genderless | Level 35 | Luxury Ball (as I love those)
    Requested Gender: Female, preferably, but either is fine.
    Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.

Thanks in advance. Whenever you need anything I can help with, feel free to ask. =D

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧sent!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back