• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Love Ball 4 EM HA Bold Mareanie 4-6IVs Breedjects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    I've got 50 of these or so after trying and failing to get a shiny. Rather than release them, how about I just give them away?

The Pokemon in question:
    Mareanie | Love Ball | OT: Woody | ID: 711056 | Regenerator (HA) | Haze/Stockpile/Spit Up/Swallow | 4-6IV's

What you need to do
    (1) State you'd like one (obviously :)). Ideally quote my post and replace the body of text with 'snip' so I get a notification.
    (2) Deposit a Wingull, Magnemite or Tentacool on the GTS. Do this before commenting. Level lock Mareanie to 1-10. Do not Gender lock.
    (3) In your comment, include your IGN.
    (4) In your comment, make sure to post which Pokemon you deposited, along with it's Gender, it's Level and it's Ball.
    (5) You may request for Gender in your PokeCommunity post. Requesting on GTS will not get you a Mareanie!
    (6) Set your message to 'I want to to trade for a treasured Pokémon that has been raised from an Egg.
    (7) If you don't follow rules, I don't send :) If I can't find it, it might have been already been traded and I'll ask you to redeposit.

Template for the lazy:

IGN:
    Deposited: Pokemon Deposited (Nickname) | Gender | Level ## | Ball
    Requested Gender:
    Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.

Goes without saying, but PC rules apply.

People who don't follow rules.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Ello! After trying and failing to catch a HA lova ball Mareanie for a while, I would love one of those. I'm not picky with IVs but If you have anything with a competetive spread I'm interested!

I'll breed you something from my beast ball collection in return :)

Years
    I've got 95 of these or so after trying and failing to get a shiny. Rather than release them, how about I just give them away?

If you wanna offer an Apricorn Mon to thank me that's cool ;) but any Pokemon is accepted, it is a giveaway!

Please be patient, it is after all a special day and my friend request list needs clearing out.

The Pokemon in question: Mareanie | Love Ball | Regenerator | Haze/Stockpile/Spit Up/Swallow | 5 IVs/6IVs (some perfect, some imperfect, some flawless)

You can request gender but good IV ones (imperfect attack or 6 IV) are FCFS basis.

Other than that, Merry Xmas! :) Hope to make some of your days with this extra present :)

I would like to get a 5 IV mareanie with 0 in atk or what you can give me , atm i have restarted the story to get up another time bulus and UB for competitive and i don't have so much to offer , so if u are so glad,i would pick one and i'll give you some special ball pokemon in some days

colter519

Youngster
    Years
    Merry Christmas! I'd just like a love ball mareanie. Unfortunately, I don't have any apricorn ball pokemon on moon to trade in exchange yet, but I've got plenty in beast balls, so you'll get one of those.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    Ello! After trying and failing to catch a HA lova ball Mareanie for a while, I would love one of those. I'm not picky with IVs but If you have anything with a competetive spread I'm interested!

I'll breed you something from my beast ball collection in return :)

Can do either 6IVs or a 5IV with 0 atk (last one) :) Beast Balls are fine to offer as thanks too!

I would like to get a 5 IV mareanie with 0 in atk or what you can give me , atm i have restarted the story to get up another time bulus and UB for competitive and i don't have so much to offer , so if u are so glad,i would pick one and i'll give you some special ball pokemon in some days

Can do 6 IVs or a 5 IV with imperfect atk. Don't worry about 'owing' me, it's a giveaway :)

Merry Christmas! I'd just like a love ball mareanie. Unfortunately, I don't have any apricorn ball pokemon on moon to trade in exchange yet, but I've got plenty in beast balls, so you'll get one of those.

No worries, BB are fine too!

Shall edit main post for clarification

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧sent! Merry Xmas!

Ready when you are!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧sent! Merry Xmas!

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
    I'd like a male one, and IVs aren't of great importance, just whatever you've got.

In return, I have a box full of Eevees with 5 Ivs. They are modest/timid, and about half have HA so you can take one if you'd like!

WOHslayer2

"You dont just face our good sides... You look us
    Years
    Hi! If you still have some mareanies then I'd like one, im not super picky about IV's. I recently bred alot of rowlet and litten and some have 2-3 perfect or near perfect IV's. I also have a 3 iv beldum.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    Hi! If you still have some mareanies then I'd like one, im not super picky about IV's. I recently bred alot of rowlet and litten and some have 2-3 perfect or near perfect IV's. I also have a 3 iv beldum.

I'd like a male one, and IVs aren't of great importance, just whatever you've got.

In return, I have a box full of Eevees with 5 Ivs. They are modest/timid, and about half have HA so you can take one if you'd like!

Heading to plaza, put anything you want up :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back