• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love in Sinnoh(AshxDawn)PG-13

Years
  • empoleonrules and Dialgapalkia, you have been warned for spamming.

And people, try to give an appropiate review instead of trolling around, asking for more chapters. It doesn't contribute to the topic.

More conveniently, you should really read the rules. Party time is over.

Years
  • Great story!Havn't seen something this pure(and long) in a great amount of time.I'm watching shows and writting done things to put(similiar but NOT PLAGUERISIM(sp?))in and go through trail and error with people.All together this is a smashing story(yes i'm British)

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
  • i have an idea how about you get ash and dawn in some kind of accident where they're trapped together and they get real shy!

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    Gotta love the love! I like this fic, well written, Decent sotry, and a perfect couple XD although i'm not to preferable to dawn...

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • It's great the plot makes it excellent and the two people you choosed to base the story on made it awesome gj too you.

SgtWaffle

Advanceshipper
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2007
    It's good, but i'd cut down on the copying of May's Crush, wich can be found in the fanfic archive on the website in my sinature.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Don't be so impatient, I'm sure he's doing his best to create the chapter, don't worry, he'll post it soon

The people are getting impatient, silverfox, put the next chapter on before they get out of control !

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Be patient, I don't think sliverfox gets on anymore....

I have an idea for a chapter, tell me what you think:

Now, Dawn is getting more and more in love with Awsh. But, she doesn't know how to express her feelings. So, while Ash is sleeping Dawn tries to suprise Ash by dressing up as him. But will it work

Some parts of the chapter:
    "Dawn ? Dawn ? Where are you ?" Ash questioned
    "Suprise !" Dawn shouted. Dawn was wearing Ash clothes
    "Gimme my clothes back !" Ash demaned
    "Oh, don't worry, there's still MY clothese" NDawn replied
    "I'm not wearing a mini-skirt" Ash said

:I

I have an idea for a chapter, tell me what you think:

Now, Dawn is getting more and more in love with Awsh. But, she doesn't know how to express her feelings. So, while Ash is sleeping Dawn tries to suprise Ash by dressing up as him. But will it work

Some parts of the chapter:
    "Dawn ? Dawn ? Where are you ?" Ash questioned
    "Suprise !" Dawn shouted. Dawn was wearing Ash clothes
    "Gimme my clothes back !" Ash demaned
    "Oh, don't worry, there's still MY clothes" Dawn replied
    "I'm not wearing a mini-skirt" Ash said

"I can't believe I'm wearing a mini-skirt" Ash said, lamely
    "Oh, but you look so cute in it !" Dawn replied

Maybe I should continue, what do YOU think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back