• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love is in the house!

Love_32

Who cares?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    Hey guys! I hope to make friends here, and make good rom hacks ^^

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Love! We have a lot of great rom hackers on here that are very helpful, so if you need anything just ask one of them. We also have a ton of Rom hacks that are AMAZING so maybe you could play them and get a good idea on what you want to do.

Tell us more about yourself! Name, hobbies, age, stuff like that. Are you an experienced rom hacker or is this your first time really doing it?

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help, feel free to message me, or any of the moderators, super mods and admins. (:

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
    Hey love, welcome to the community
    I m delta, we can be friend •﹏•
    well feel free to send me a vm for chating when bored, see u soon around here

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there! No doubt PC is a wondrous place to make all kinds of new buddies! Don't be shy on leaving a message saying 'hi' or something to our many wonderful members, since they are really nice and eager to meet new people! <3

Sounds like you'll enjoy the Emulation & ROM Hacking board! For all your ROM hacking needs, feel free to check it out! There are loads of Tutorials there to help you get started, and there is also a awesome Toolbox section, where you can find various tools and resources to help you on developing your hack! Well, I wish you really good luck on making your hack, and I know you'll do an incredible job on making your hack! c:

Thank you for coming, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay! Feel free to let me know if you need any help with anything, mkay? Our staff team will be more than happy to help you out too! I hope we'll talk again, and it's great to meet you today! <3

Hey hey Love_32, welcome to the forum! So very good to have you here. ♥

If you're on the hunt for friends you can always shoot me a request as well; I'm happy to chat anytime. Never a bad idea to make more friends who love Pokemon as much as you do, right? I'm sure we'd have plenty to talk about.

But of course if hacking is your main priority then you've come to the right place as we have many, many ROM hacks to try out and resources to use if you're planning on making your own. Pretty sure we're the best place out there for those looking to learn about Pokemon hacking and find other great fanmade games so be sure to stick around and explore the Emulation board for all your needs. I'm not a hacker myself but there are many who are.. so don't be shy. n_n Feel free to give the staff a call if you're lost but if you have questions about the Emulation board and how it works in particular you can always contact giradialkia, DrFuji, or karatekid552 a message.

See you around. (=

Back