• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love or money?

OP here, your answer is my question.

• Money

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Love

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

ಠ_ಠ

No
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I choose YOU! Money. I can buy this forum with my money. What about you?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'd go with Love obviously, since you can't find love with money, and you can't buy love with money. Yes, you'd be having friends and a lot of people around you, but once you don't have money anymore, they'd be probably leaving you and you don't have anyone to depend on or ask of help. :">

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I'm tempted to quote Patchisou Yutohru on what he said in my recent thread in OC right now.

The way I see it, both things are great but only one of them is a requirement today, at least, to live at a standard acceptable in the first world. If I had to pick between them I'd unfortunately go for money. itt i sound shallow

Last edited:

.: Symbiosis :.

The connection of two
    Years
    My heart says love but the rest say money ...
    Really as Razor said, unfortunately nowadays you need money to survive.And love won't help you.Would it be awesome to have both,or at least love? Yes. Reality-friendly? No.
    So sorry,but I pick money.

Last edited:
    Years
    I've chosen money, because love is easy to come by :3 So many people and with money you have even more opportunities to meet them. Plus with no money in this society you'd probably be very unhealthy and how's love going to help you on your death bed? Well I guess you'll feel better, but nonetheless, you're still dying.

Tyewatson

Poke Scholar
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I would pick love, because if I had the power for people to instantly love me then there would be no need for money? Its a no brainer. Love wins over money in reality.

The Slowpoke Kid

Slowpoke Collector
    Years
    Have to go with the almighty dollar. What good is love if you're under a bridge? Money can buy alot of things that can fill the void of a loveless life but love can't feed you.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    There is things that money can't buy. It can't buy love, I chose it.
    You can be the richest person at world, but would you be really happy without love?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If the two variables are completely mutually exclusive, then I'd have to go with money. All-encompassing, all-powerful love if a wonderful thing, but it would only be fleeting if you had no money to support the all-encompassing, all powerful nature of it. With money comes security and the freedom to, for want of a better phrase, get what you desire. It's not perfect, but it's stable, and that's very important to me.

Years
    If you mean love in a romantic sense: I haven't experienced love yet. Can't miss what I don't have. So give me the moneeeey. >:) It'd suck never having to experience it but if I'm already forever alone as is, what's the rest of my life if I have the money to do what I want?

If I can't love my family, now that's a tough call. will probably still do money--*shot*

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Money is the rarer commodity today, and what would make me happier, so I'm going with it. Love can't buy you a vintage Buick for your growing classic car collection, you know :P

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I really like sammi-san's post, it describes my decision quite well. Going for the same, then.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'll go with money.

If this means that I can't love, then that can't mean I can't marry someone. I'd still marry, make a few offsprings, and with the money I have I'll support them. If I can't feel love, then they should be able to. As long as they don't abuse the money, I'm sure that they will find loving wives and husbands; someone who can love them more than I.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Screw money. It doesn't mean crap to me. I'll be happier if I am with the person I love than if I have millions of euros in my bank accounts.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Money I suppose. I haven't really found love or well had a intimate relationship with someone romantically. But yeah, in this world, money could make me really happy.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    First I'd like to ask something about this question, regarding Platinumdude's answer: Is it either or (i.e. you choose money, so you will never find love), or is it that if you choose one, you still have a chance for the other?

If it is either or, then I agree with Katalyst here. Don't get me wrong, we have always struggled financially at home, my mom can't work and I am stressing for when I turn 18, because I don't know what it is going to hold for me, financial wise. Even so, I'd rather have love. I mean I can't even explain how important love is to a person, it makes someone happy and that is something that money can only do temporarily, imo.

If though it was that I could choose to have one of them right now, and still have the same chance for the other option that I would normally have, then I think I'd go for money. But if I can only have one, it'd definitely be love.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
    Why aren't you all chosing love? All of you obviously have a computer or some sort of device that goes online since u go on PC or a PC, and if you have those things, chances are you are not poor.

I chose love, since i think it's better and I don't wanna be a greedy son of a witch.

Back