• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loveliest Pokemon?

Which Pokemon is the loveliest?

• Butterfree

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Ninetales

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Wigglytuff

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Articuno

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Dragonair

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Bellossom

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Blissey

• Suicune

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Celebi

• Beautifly

• Gardevoir

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Delcatty

• Roselia

• Altaria

• Milotic

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Jirachi

• Vespiquen

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Pachirisu

• Cherrim

• Lopunny

• Glameow

• Leafeon

• Cresselia

• Total voters

Lady Missie

Aspiring Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • I picked Ninetails. It was hard to choose since I have a thing for lovely pokemon to begin with. There's just something about those flowing tails and the fact pulling on one can curse you for thousands of years. That is the myth right?

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • I picked Ninetales and Milotic.

But to narrow the list to the top 5, I'd say:

Ninetales, Milotic, Gardevoir, Cresselia, and Suicune. Not in any particular order.

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    My vote's going to Ninetales. Lady Missie stated what my reasons would be, and an elegantly cheesy nickname like 'Alessandra' looks staggeringly good on my Ninetales. Also, the Ninetales curse lasts for 1000 years. I find numbers that are a multiple of 5 elegant.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Loveliest Pokémon

Loveliest Pokémon
    Oh so beautiful. ♥

Loveliest Pokemon?

Aforementioned, a good amount of this poll deals with cute Pokémon. In my opinion, loveliest is inspiring love, affection, or beauty. When I first saw the topic, two Pokémon came to mind: Suicune & Milotic. After thinking about it for awhile, I believe Milotic is the loveliest Pokémon. Milotic takes my slot for falling under all three criteria. ;D

Inspiring
    It's journey from it's rare "ugly duckling" is a lovely tale of becoming such a beautiful sea serpent really is inspiring and fits this category well. :D

Affection
    Trainers have to show some sort of affection to Milotic for beauty contests. Also, Milotic are also believed to be somewhat based off of the sirens, whom attached men, luring them in.

Beauty
    There is no question Milotic is the most beautiful Pokémon, looks at the Pearl Pokédex, it backs me up on this one. ;D Pokédex: "It is the world's most beautiful Pokémon. There are many works of art featuring Milotic."

So, yeah, to me, Milotic clearly is the loveliest Pokémon. :D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    My two favorite types, water and ice, are incidentially the most beautiful types as well. Of the pokemon on this list, I think that Articuno is the most lovely, followed by Suicune. I chose Articuno because it's got a misty elegance to it, and because its cry sounds like a mellow song.

Back