• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LoZ:Phantom Hourglass

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
Years
  • I think I'm going to get a copy tomorrow! I've read some nice reviews and everyone seems to be really positive about this game :)

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • I just got the game today xD
    The story is pretty decent, but like other people the returning to the ocean king temple pretty much became like a chore. The graphics were pretty good considering its a ds game. Im at the part where u get the courage spirit/fairy thingy :\.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    It's a pretty decent game, and does live up to the Zelda standards. IMO it's a fantastic move over to the DS from TWW, but the constant moving to a certain temple, and the fact that it has stealthing/timed limits all the time is a little too much. :x

Back