• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario League

Years
That's rather limiting. I'd advise that any Dragon leader use other types, lest you be swept by a simply mono-ice team or something.

Which is why my rule was added, throughtout the entire challenge, you're only allowed to change 1 every time you beat someone. The other five must ALWAYS be in your party when battling.

It stops people from bringing 6 Pikachu's to the water gym. ;)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Dual types are alowable, so Pokemon like Garchomp are OK(and The Pokemon Battle Revolution Stratagey Guide is great for dragon combos!)
Wait... Ubers are allowed? Oh, and am I accepted?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Ubers are acceptable as long as legandry ubers are not used unless at Elite 4 battles.

And you are accepted
OK, my team can block Garchomp easily. So this means Wobbuffet is allowed? I wish Arceus was already out in America, then I could use it as a Perish Songer (the only Uber that learns it)...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Yes Wobbufet is allowed,Arceus is a legandary so you wouldn't be able to use him it the first stages anyway.
K... I was doing him for my Uber Elite team. Besides, he isn't allowed because he is a hack right atm.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Yeah, I beat you because of the SR for your Flying-types. :P

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Stealth Rock. It just tore hunks of your team since of the Flying-types! XD Anyways, good game. ;)

Back