• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario League

Adam L'Argent

Sinister... But Noble
Years
  • looks interesting. I'll join in ASAP! I don't use any type... I'll be a competitor then.

Username: Oh... it slipped my mind. oh wait, Adam L'Argent.
    Team: Insert a clever and witty comment about how and why I won't tell you.

I'm really quite excited. oh, my name and FC are in my sig.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    NO! I am staying the champion! I will last! Heh heh heh... But, you have to beat all the Gym Leaders first, and the Gym Leader list isn't full, hahaha. XD

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    NO! I am staying the champion! I will last! Heh heh heh... But, you have to beat all the Gym Leaders first, and the Gym Leader list isn't full, hahaha. XD

Meaning that your being cowardly and taking pride in a position you didn't earn.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Uh, no! Lol, I beat the champion, as I said: Seadiga. The rules say: "If the competitor defeats the champion, he/she will be champion". Seadiga just let me go on a be champion since I did so well going 6-0. I am just allowed to be the current champion since I did very well against her, I didn't actually "earn" it, lol, I am just the beginning one. I didn't mean that I won against all the Gym Leaders, I just said I will simply do my best to stay champion. I know I didn't earn it, but who is going to be champion, if there is there is NO champion to defeat so you can be champion.

Edit: Also, how does that make me cowardly I must say. I know I didn't earn.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Lol, don't worry.
    I'm just giving you a hard time.
    =]
    Relax.
    Wanna battle?
    (Not for champion spot?)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Lol, don't worry.
    I'm just giving you a hard time.
    =]
    Relax.
    Wanna battle?
    (Not for champion spot?)
    XD Meanie! Uh, don't have my team finished EVing, lol. If I get it done, I will be free to battle. ;)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I will be Poison if we can do a vote on changing the name of this league.

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
  • Fill out the form to be poisen leader please

An d the only reason I chose Lucario League as the name,Was beacause it was the only thing I could think of

But if anyone knows how you change the names of threads,I'll put a poll up.

Any sugestions?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    name: jas_66
    type: fire/steel/rock/fight any type will do
    team: secret

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    I can have an Ice team ready in a week or two and I can make badges =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    Thanks about the badges(I might as well use a combonation of the badges)The Ice Team can have dual types in it
    Ok. If you're doing combo gym types, i can do ice/electric. if you'd like. I should have the badges done by this weekend

Last edited:
    Back