• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario League

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Eh what where from? WTF you talking about?

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • seadiga was suppose to say whenever your oppoenet is on go challenge them and then say who won.

And Abarai I know you don't have a opponet because I did not have a third represetentitive at the time but now I do. So your opponet is Ito_Igami.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I will be able to take matches from now on, tell me whenever you want to battle me.

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
  • Ooh, is there a fight going on between two gyms? Great! I'm throwing my lot in with the EGL! Well, as long as I get a battle with Mukkamoto soon...

Giratina the master

A Member looking for ROM help
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    Is it possible for me to enter the turney as a elite four
    Username:Giratina the master
    Pokemon:ubers :)​

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Is it possible for me to enter the turney as a elite four
    Username:Giratina the master
    Pokemon:ubers :)​
    Just to note, your allowed to use Ubers in E4 (from Seadiga), just back up this post. (People have been PM/VMing me about I am using Ubers. @__@

Last edited:

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
  • Soooo Sorry guys! Holidays started, so i've been busy.

@Giratina the Master:I think I took off the Elite 4 signing, so no.Sorry.
    @Maul513: The more people we get as Gym Leaders, the better.So no sight seen for starting. But, if by the end of the week, no more show up, the leugue will start

Sorry for not updating sooner

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I am going to VM/PM Mukkamoto for our battle, I couldn't access PC for the past days. Probably tomorrow I will hopefully get it done. And, is the league starting? No one is battling at all. ._. I want to battle someone! XD

Last edited:

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Nah it's cool, i'll stay as a gym leader. Also i got in contact with Ito, will most likely be battling him tomorrow.

Back